Friday, October 10, 2014

sad


    Vietnamese Police Arrested Me, Joey Arnold
    UnlikeUnlike ·  · 
    • You, Thu HiềnNikki DoSean Homes and 10 others like this.
    • David James You seem beyond retarded, Marilyn Mitchell your son has SERIOUS problems, he needs help - this is not the USA, he will end in big trouble here. As his mum, you must be aware of his problems, as his mum you need to help him - or you are failing him. He...See More
      12 hrs · Like · 1
    • Duncan James · 23 mutual friends
      Joey is once again teaching and posting videos on YouTube. One features him fighting with the police in the Circle K. (where he has been staying every night) the others are him hanging around a park in District one, he is talking about his broken glas...See More
      11 hrs · Like · 1
    • Marilyn Mitchell Joey Arnold, I saw your video which was shared Oct 9. Duncan James, thank you so much for contacting me.
      5 hrs · Edited · Like
    • Ryan Neilan Marilyn, have you contacted the US embassy here? Vietnam is a very unforgiving place for those with mental issues. You should really try to have him flown home.
      50 mins · Like · 1
    • Joey Arnold
    After buying noodles at Circle K Vietnam 167 Ton Dan Q.4 TP.HCM today 6:20 AM 2014-10-08, the staff called the police.
    .
    A woman officer said, "I'm from the embassy. Show me your passport." I said, "No, you're not and I didn't do anything wrong." As I began to walk out of the store, the police tackled me to the ground, broke my glasses, bag, & potentially my arms as they handcuffed my hands with tape. They bruised & abused me. I sat there at the store until about 11 AM (5 ho...
    See More
    UnlikeUnlike ·  · 
    I plan to go to the book store.
    LikeLike ·  · 
    Until 2 PM, I'll be (and am) at Take A Break Corner: Số 3 Đường số 41 phường 6 quận 4, TP.HCM, Vietnam
    I am here right now by myself until 2 PM.
    Cafe · 1,167 Likes
    Take A Break Corner's photo.
    Take A Break Corner
    • Thanh Lê
    • Bui Hai Nam
    • Carol Tran
    • Che Xit
    UnlikeUnlike ·  · 

    News Feed

    I'm looking to buy a phone with 4 SIM-slots.
    LikeLike ·  · 
    When you lose your phone, call your company. Phones include GPS which can be tracked. They know where your phone is. Regardless of what phone companies say, they can help you and they are required to. It is illegal for them to withhold assistance to the relocation of lost phones. They can also make new SIM cards for you for FREE.
    LikeLike ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment