Wednesday, November 23, 2016

2016-11-23 WEDNESDAY 11 PM REVOLUTION VIETNAM HAWAII 4 YEAR VN SINCE 2012 REFLECTION

I don't know if I said this before, but I'm LIVING MY REVOLUTION HAWAII LIFE in VIETNAM
.
The program, REVOLUTION HAWAII is a SALVATION ARMY year-long missionary training course in HAWAII.
.
In it, we learn to live on $5 a day and I might be the only one NOW VOLUNTEERING to go back to such a low income
.
We camped out homeless for a week on the beach with other homeless people. We ministered and fed and befriended children and folks of all ages and colors and sizes and religions and cultures in HAWAII
.
In my life, I've had opportunities to learn, to help, to enjoy, to travel, with WORD OF LIFE FELLOWSHIP and BIBLE INSTITUTE (WOLBI) in New York, and ABC, and SALVATION ARMY, and at camps in different states for 5 years and a Children Ministry Team or CMT and God gives us people and situations to help us grow and things do work out slowly but surely (ROMANS 8:28) AND WE CAN SEE IT MORE AND MORE AS WE PRESS ONWARDS TO THE MARK AND TO THE ETERNAL THINGS

.

I am writing this email because this is on my mind.
.
I think it is interesting how I am choosing to live this kind of life deliberately and accidentally as a homeless person temporarily and for the past year as well and gradually and I'm reflecting on these things ON THE END OF MY 4TH YEAR in VIETNAM WHICH BEGAN THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29th, 2012... NOW IT IS WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd, 2016, AND I AM STILL ALIVE AND STILL EDUCATING AND ENTERTAINING PEOPLE BIT BY BIT AND PIECE BY PIECE AND LITTLE BY LITTLE AND DAY BY DAY
.
REVOLUTION VIETNAM
2016-11-23 WEDNESDAY 11 PM AC THD HCM VN
JOEYARNOLDVN
.

No comments:

Post a Comment