Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Vietnam Police Abused an Innocent American.



urs) as they drank and smoked. They filled out papers and joked about things.
.
Police called my friend and said to him that I cannot live at his house. The police made me homeless. I was being punished for teaching English.
.
They black-listed me from Circle K. I am not allowed to go there. They kicked me out of that store. I only wanted to say 3 words to a staff who said she loves English but as I tried to say, "You are happy," she turned into a demon, told me to hurry up as she only wanted money and no longer wanted English (which is a contradiction) and that she hates me.
.
As I was asking why she does NOT like me, she wouldn't tell me, and the tall man with glasses who works there who knows many English Words refused to translate for me and called the police instead.
UnlikeUnlike ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment