Saturday, October 11, 2014

exposed



  • An Nguyen Joey Joey Joey, grow up and respect this country, you are just a guest here, you don't need to post up a video to prove to everyone that you are a dick expat
    22 hrs · Unlike · 1
  • Trường Nguyễn some how i think joey is a lonely schizo man, base on his videos and how interacts with people.
    22 hrs · Unlike · 1
  • Lockie Harris Time to put pressure on the lad to make him leave   
    22 hrs · Unlike · 1
  • Robert Bicknell It's times like this where I miss the days when police kicked the crap out of nutjobs with rubber hoses.
    22 hrs · Unlike · 4
  • Martin Körner The video begins than when the police is already here. We dont know what happened before. I must say, since I live in Vietnam never ever someone called the police when I talked to them. Sometimes I was quite rough on the staff mainly due to very poor service and being myself a bit grumpy but again it never escalated to the point where the police is being called. The guy in the video also makes a creepy impression on me, a bit psycho. Maybe he was wandering around in circle K like Gollum scaring the shit out of the poor staff and than approaching the cashier very close and saying face to face "You - are - nice" with this wicked smile on his face. Gosh, no wonder they called police....
    14 hrs · Edited · Unlike · 2
  • Jonathan Barlow I once had a hotel threaten to call the police on me. I said "Go ahead. I'd like to talk to them as well."

    Then they didn't do it. Pussies.
    14 hrs · Unlike · 2
  • Ronan Tierney All these comments and hate for this guy on this thread reminds me of the stoning scene from Monty Pythons - Life of Brian.
    13 hrs · Unlike · 3
  • Simon Griffiths All I did was say Jehovah.
    6 hrs · Unlike · 1
  • Robert Bicknell I have a reputation for being as friendly and kind as a Tasmanian Devil with hemorrhoids on my best day, but in 22 years in Vietnam, I have never had the problems some in this group had. This Oatmeal clown has to be a real piece of work to get the cops called on his ass.
    6 hrs · Unlike · 2
  • Jake Catlett All please notice that our darling freak Oatmeal went through and "liked" every post on this. Joey Arnold is back on our page, maybe he needs to be banned again, Adam Edermo, before he begins bringing his particular brand of insanity back into the group?
    3 hrs · Unlike · 1
  • Jonathan Barlow We create a thread to discuss him but then ban him from the group so we don't have to hear about him.

    Makes sense.
    3 hrs · Unlike · 2
  • Jake Catlett Jonathan, you weren't a member of the group when he was in here habitually causing problems. Seriously. If you said that the post shouldn't be a part of the group, I just might agree with you. If you said Joey should be allowed to come back in here and make an even bigger mess out of the group I would have to disagree. There are more than a few people here that remember, and would agree with me. See what he did in the convenience store? It's a pretty good example of what he does in the group.
    3 hrs · Unlike · 1
  • Jake Catlett He's been banned from the group multiple times using several different account names.
    3 hrs · Unlike · 2
  • Jonathan Barlow I remember he spammed too much. I just think it's weird how we feel we have a right to enjoy talking about him all the time, but he shouldn't be allowed to participate.
    2 hrs · Unlike · 2
  • Jake Catlett He gives others the right to talk about him by posting such terribly embarrassing videos of himself. If he didn't cause so much trouble around town, and didn't feel compelled to share it with the entire world, there would be nothing for people to talk about. If he had been able to control his behavior in the group, nobody would feel he needed to be banned.
    1 hr · Unlike · 2
  • Jason Ovenden But he is participating Jonathon, he has 'liked' a lot of comments here - which means he is still here...
    1 hr · Edited · Unlike · 2
  • Paul Trinh Guy makes me laugh. Ban yourself fools
    22 mins · Unlike · 1
  • 18 mins · Unlike · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment