Saturday, October 11, 2014

Rosa Park is Joey Arnold Now!


I was not in jail in Vietnam. On that day, police came to that store and tied up my hands for some hours that morning at that store. They banned me from that store. 

I wrote that I was arrested because being tied up (hand-cuffed with tape instead of handcuffs) is the initial step in the arresting process normally speaking. Some wanted me in jail. Some want me deported. Some say that I am mentally insane or depressed. 

Speaking of being arrested, they were also retaining me without proper cause that was supported by insufficient hearsay. Plus, even sufficient hearsay is dismissive in a court of law (as in irrelevant). 

Like Rosa Parks, I wanted to take a stand, or a sit-in. What I wrote on Facebook was true. I was arrested in a way. I never said how long I was arrested. I never said when I was released either. I was being vague, as in general. But it is very important that I do so.

Because if I am still ok, then people won't do anything about the social injustice. People are not going to do anything if they know that I am doing fine. Social injustice must be more personal and tangible in order to inspire revolution and revolt.

I have to die, or suffer, so that some may live. I might have to be a martyr someday or something and I am willing to die for others like Christ did (does/outside of time thing = present tense continuous) for mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment