Monday, September 5, 2016

2016-09-05 Anna Comment


An Lai
An Lai · 1:00:33 OMG what re you doing here? this is my facebook, and i do not know who they are. we just want the peace. i guess you can not forget us. and my husband wont let you stay in my home. ok......i'm busy at my school but do not bother us. if you won't me make a video and tell the true on my youtube. Hieu khong? khong hieu doc lai nha. this is my Facebook and i do not know who they are
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · Just now · Edited
Phụng Nguyễn
Phụng Nguyễn · 1:04:47 She is extremly beautiful
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 4 hrs
Dũng Nguyễn
Dũng Nguyễn · Friends with Thúy Vũ and 2 others · 10:31
very good my friend
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 5 hrs
    Joey Arnold
    Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment