Saturday, October 11, 2014

bitshull

  • Joey Arnold I was not in jail in Vietnam. On that day, police came to that store and tied up my hands for some hours that morning at that store. They banned me from that store. 

    I wrote that I was arrested because being tied up (hand-cuffed with tape instead of h
    ...See More
    2 hrs · Like · 1
  • Anh Móm · Friends with Nguyễn Hợp
    Thanks. Nice to be your friend......
    2 hrs · Like
  • Anh Móm · Friends with Nguyễn Hợp
    Dont think too much.we believe what u says 5ting!
    2 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold Anh Móm, some do not believe in me
    1 hr · Like
  • Marilyn Mitchell I lost my job once when the other staff in the restaurant lied about me!
    1 hr · Unlike · 1
  • Anh Móm · Friends with Nguyễn Hợp
    @@ 
  • Bitshull Most Fuck Vietnam! I have seen a lot of insane people ( memory lost) going on streets naked. Nobody cares! A few people feed them out of compassion. We have all organizations: Ủy Ban Bảo Vệ Bà Mẹ Trẻ Em, UB Bảo Vệ Người Cơ Nhở, etc...BUT maybe just to beg for foreign donations. Vietnam is always the first country to sign any international convention on human rights, social issues, health issues, so on... But they never budge a cock to commit doing anything. So beggars on street, hookers on streets, drug users on streets, mad people roaming on streets are common scene.
    43 mins · Unlike · 1
  • Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment