Saturday, October 11, 2014

wrong


  • You, Duong Le and 2 others like this.
  • Joey Arnold Did I do something wrong?
  • Joey Arnold Uyên Nganh, you posted this comment only a few minutes after I posted this update which means that you did not take the time to read the "Fine-Print" which can give you sufficient and thorough insight into what happened. You should be more educated before choosing to discriminate against me because my skin is white and not "Vietnamese."
    5 mins · Like
  • Uyên Nganh Jesus Christ, I'm not discriminate against you, OK, I understand. I will get out of this mess. It's useless to do something that out of capability. By the way, I don't believe your story. It has some missing parts that need to be filled in. You're right, I only read a half of this post. Since I found that it has some ridiculous details, I give up reading it. 
    I will stop talking by now. I will delete my previous comment.
    1 min · Like
  • Joey Arnold There are missing parts because you didn't read the whole entire article. It is that simple. If that is not the case, then please enlighten me.
  • Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment