Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bella Tran Lied


15 hrs · 
The police are all around me at Circle K Vietnam: 167 Ton Dan, Q.4, TP.HCM. They are all talking about me.There are around 5 green police officers here. I need help.
LikeLike ·  · 
  • Pé Bông Can i help u?
    15 hrs · Like · 1
  • WH T EM what do they want from you ?
    15 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold I am not sure
    15 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold I don't know Vietnamese. I don't know what they are doing or saying. I was being threaten by the staff of Circle K Vietnam
    15 hrs · Like · 2
  • Vivian Ana Its ok! Don't worry guy!
    14 hrs · Like
  • Phúc Hậu Don't worry. 
    14 hrs · Like
  • Izza Dora You need protection. Your best bet is to seek assistance from U.S. consulate.
    13 hrs · Edited · Like · 2
  • Bella Tran Why did she call police? and why did police want to throw you in jails? I don't understand why reason? You're foreign people who live in Vietnam now, if you haven't bad actions, Vietnamese NEVER CALL POLICE and every one treat you well. I think she called police because you got noodles but you didn't pay money. You was asking her to get them freely and making her work be confuse while she was working and she was being so busy. I think that you're NEVER UNDERSTAND anything about cultural Vietnam and everything which even children can do. ( although where place they were and grew up). YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT: Vietnamese, some people are rich but some one are so poor. If she who Circle K Vietnam Staff is rich, she can give you some noodle freely then she'll pay Circle K Vietnam by herself. But sometimes she have NO MONEY TO PAY for you. I'm your student. So I can understand you clearly. Did you remember last time when we went to Pandoral center? You called a big Sandwich and so many foods. Only you ate them, I didn't!.. But then you asked me to pay 680.000 (680,000) VND. I felf so sad because I'm a student and poor. But you have no money, If you didn't pay it for them, they would call police. So I paid it for you. You was happy but I was so sad. Maybe you never understand me and others. You always think that every one will pay money for you!.. If you want to live in Vietnam more, change your thought, guy pls!.. Honest. HOPE YOU HAPPY!.
    12 hrs · Edited · Like · 10
  • Đoàn Quang Huy You'll alright
    12 hrs · Like
  • Thuy Thao Bella tran. Really ?
    12 hrs · Like · 2
  • 12 hrs · Like · 2
  • Bella Tran Thuy Thao, Yes. It's true!.. He asked me to buy for him a Sim_card but I didn't do. It made him angry!.. and he screamed.  . I usually buy rice and bread for him but he didn't say that : "Thank you" to me. He thought that It's a work which I must do for him. I met and knew him so long time. So I can understand him clearly. He thought that he is my teacher but he never teach me anything. But I call him "teacher" to make him happy. That's all
    7 hrs · Edited · Like · 3
  • Joey Arnold Bella Tran, I bought the noodles
  • Thuy Thao Omg @@ . I through he is a good teacher before
  • Bella Tran Thuy Thao, Yup. Joey Arnold is a GOOD TEACHER maybe. Just his thought is different from us, So his actions are different!..   
  • Bella Tran Joey Arnold you hadn't paid money before police came,. Are you OK, Joey now? Be careful and you must think before acting everything. Vietnamese, (I, my friends,your students, and every one,..) love you and treat to you and FOREIGN friendly, well, kind of,.. because we think that foreign who come another countries. They can not speak Vietnamese so ythey get much hard problems about their life sometimes. So we are easy to you . We hope that they are happy to live our country, Vietnam   
    9 mins · Edited · Like
  • Joey Arnold Bella Tran, I paid BEFORE police came.
    6 mins · Like
  • Joey Arnold Bella Tran, male staff KNOWS MORE English than you
    5 mins · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold What Bella Tran is saying is not true. I do not like what she is saying. I am mad at her. You misunderstand.
    3 mins · Like
  • Bella Tran His english is better than me, correct, Joey Arnold? Yes, I didn't say that my english is better than him
    3 mins · Like
  • Joey Arnold Bella Tran, he refused to translate for me. He has talked to me many times using many English words. Instead, he called the police and accused me of making trouble like Will Smith in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air or like Taylor Swift in I Knew You Were Trouble
    1 min · Like
  • Bella Tran His english is better than me, correct, Joey Arnold? Yes, I didn't say that my english is better than him 

No comments:

Post a Comment