Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Jake Houseago Hates Joey Arnold


The police are all around me at Circle K Vietnam: 167 Ton Dan, Q.4, TP.HCM. They are all talking about me.There are around 5 green police officers here. I need help.
LikeLike ·  · 
  • Bella Tran Everybody and Joey, calm down pls. Remain calm. The first all I want to say:' I am sorry!.." because I feel like I'm meddling Joey's business. So I think that we should not get involve in and try to influence a situation that does not concern us, in a way that annoys Joey,.. I mean that we should not to get involved in Joey else's business without him consent. I just want to say to Joey and international friends about the culture and hospitality of Vietnamese people, (include police) who are great one!.. And I want to explain it to everyone in the world about that,.. I thought that Joey Arnold can understand what I mean. In my mine, I DON'T HATE you, Joey. From the bottom of my heart, I always see you as my friends!. I hope that you can understand what I mean to fix yourself . On the other hand you massaged in my box and you was rude to me. The scare I got!.. It's wasn't quite what I expected. This comes as a big disappointed. Please don't think in one way, Joey. I wish that you could see my honest heart someday. I wish you best
  • Jake Houseago · Friends with Bún Riêu
    Dear all friends of joey arnold. I apologize on his behalf for how he acts in your wonderful country. I am deeply offended by his actions especially how he treated Miss Bella Tran. Please do not judge other foreigners living in Vietnam based on his actions. Also I would advise anybody that is joey arnolds 'student' to stay away from him, let him get arrested in my opinion. It is my opinion that he suffers from mental disorders, please stay safe and don't judge all of us because of him. Remember there obviously is a reason why he still doesn't have a real job. Bella Tran i am very sorry that he stole your money (because that is basically what he did, by forcing you into paying for him).
  • Ben Robinson · Friends with Jenny Pham
    I bet it would be pretty scary to have him massaging in your box
    31 mins · Like · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment