Tuesday, January 17, 2017

2017-01-17 TUESDAY HIEN ANH COFFEE

SIMPSONS SEASON 10
.
INAUGURATION PURIO
.
My LIFE PIPE DATING VIDEO ON FARMER HANNA of 2010 CAMP REDWOOD GLEN. I talked about it at the park.
.
Dinosaurs.
Change . ORG and VIETNAM CAVES. Save the caves?
TRUMP
INFO WARS
TLJ LL
AC THD Q1 HCM VN JSA
.
Egg. Rice. Nuts. Water. Coffee
.
Class Purio. Only one class today at 8 AM.
.
Asked AC THD clerk for her name. Her name is Hien. She might be 20 years old or younger. She is normally my clerk waitress host here.
.
Yesterday, a store didn't accept my taped or injured 10K VND bill and then gave it to a street cart for dinner yesterday night, Monday night.
.
I am working on a Crystal Red Ghetto Hood video. Started yesterday on Monday.

.
2017-01-17 TUESDAY 8 PM AC THD Q1 HCM VN JSA
JOEYARNOLDVN 

No comments:

Post a Comment