Thursday, April 16, 2015

cathy 16


  • Joey Arnold Why do you continue to tell lies?
  • Duong Cathy she do not have a list : this is ... people hate me
  • Joey Arnold Do you love lying?
  • Duong Cathy she have a list : this is the people help me.
  • Joey Arnold why do you twist facts?
  • Duong Cathy you have those list before you meet me, and i don't know it, some friend at Another side of Vietnam show me when i was silence and watching what will be happen with those post
  • Duong Cathy people can see who is was lie, you post those pic in public place
  • Duong Cathy it's your fail not me
  • Duong Cathy Mother Terassa Calcutta never said : why i have to take care HIV patient? and after that she never said : hey, you have to pay for me more because take care HIV patient is more much dangerous than take care normal patients : This is the different
  • Joey Arnold I was not in that group until 2014
  • Duong Cathy so can u tell me why wherever you go you are make people is so bad in the soul? what happen about this?
  • Joey Arnold everybody is good and perfect
  • Duong Cathy really? so what you talking about your step-mother and father?
    drunk, bitch?
  • Duong Cathy i just want to make you stay in the real life, to fixing you REAL fail.
    i just want to do that!
  • Joey Arnold why are there police?
  • Duong Cathy why where?
  • Joey Arnold what are police for?
  • Duong Cathy why the police war the police? why people angry when police in US kill the black men and another police in US hitting the pregnant women?
    do they do not kill the police?
  • Joey Arnold why do people kill?
  • Duong Cathy i don't know and i don't want to know, i want to sleep
    asking why to your mother, and tell me the aswer here!
  • Joey Arnold I came to Vietnam to help
  • Duong Cathy so who you help? tell me? who is it?
  • Duong Cathy you came to Ha Noi, write alot of letter to said with alot of girl you love them
  • Duong Cathy one of them are get married and their have a sister in law, and their sharing together, after that they make a group to fighting you
  • Joey Arnold are you drunk?
  • Duong Cathy you make me lost a best friend is Tram
  • Joey Arnold what you say did not happen
  • Duong Cathy she was very nice to me before you did that
  • Joey Arnold she was not your best friend
  • Duong Cathy you make me have to stay in the hospital one month because you write alot of letter to blame me and after that you cut some of it and sharing in your facebook pages
  • Duong Cathy she was! we are go to charity at the Church before i meet you, me, Tram and her bf Jeffry, we do join Yoga class together at CSF also.
  • Duong Cathy she is tried to tell me get out of you, but unfortunely i said with her : so sorry we have sex
  • Joey Arnold why are you blaming me for your own problems? You say that I blame people but I don't. I share information about things that happens. I'm a historian
  • Duong Cathy have a relationship with you is not a lucky storry to me, who want to be together with a guy said love with alot of girl but they said not and after that they want to fighting him
  • Duong Cathy so why do you not posting the stt : i'm so sorry . in your facebook pages?
  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy, you never told me that you told them. this changes the story. this means that you were seeking revenge against Tram with me, it seems
  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy, I am innocent
  • Duong Cathy because you told to me I'm very like to be together with you but truely i'm not
  • Joey Arnold i did not do those things
  • Duong Cathy i think you are a traveler just stay in HCM city a fewday, but truely you are have to run away out of US cause you owe US govement their money with the conection of you and the college
  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy, I never said that I wanted to be with you. that is inside of your head. I did not say those things. You are either imagining things or you are clearly lying about it
  • Duong Cathy i though i have a nice men, and i remember you said my classes was nice
  • Duong Cathy but i can belive you write alot of letter to every people, i think we both have the same letter : you are nice, i love you, i like you bla bla bla. cause we look like have a letter with the same day like auto sms
  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy, you do not listen. I did not say that I was going back to America in a few days. I did not say that. You are full of crap. You make up things. You constantly lie. You asked me many times about how long I was going to stay in Vietnam. I told you many times that I was going to stay in Vietnam indefinitely
  • Duong Cathy you think i'm happy to stay with you but i'm not Joey!
    that's why you can not find any person to be another gf, not because of our sittuation
  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy, stop lying. Stop pretending that I said something to you that I did not say. I did not say those things. you do not know english enough. You barely ever understand what I write in English. This is my mother tongue, my native language, but you act like you have already masterd it
  • Joey Arnold You do not know what I think. What you write is irrelevant and you are forgetting what happened
  • Joey Arnold I am not looking for Girl Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment