Saturday, October 11, 2014

get ready


  • Giáo Viên Tiếng Anh they did the opposite of "Protect"
  • Thủy Roaming I will send you an email Try and try, you can get nobel of Trying
  • Tèo Hâm Joey, you want people standing at your side but pls excepting that be honest first. All things you do shows that you are angry so much. I dislike the way you ask, "Are you a real person?"
  • Giáo Viên Tiếng Anh Tèo Hâm, words on paper do not always and cannot accurately prove the estate of a person, as in their emotion, their feelings, whether it be angry, sad, happy, or confused. Do not make the mistake of reading into things with colored lens.
  • Tèo Hâm pls respect the other. Cus they don't belive you so that you say "Are you a real person?" We are the real people.
  • Tèo Hâm You are an American. We, The Vietnamese don't hate you. But pls acting politely to prove that you are an American.
  • Michael Steninger I have been watching what has been going on(as per your posts)... my thought is either you said something that was taken the wrong way or the guy working there has a crush on the girl there and this sparked a jealous rage. or he just does not like americans...any of which is a distinct possibility. the thing you must remember is you are not in america our laws and ettiguette are not the same. if asked to leave it would be in your best interest to comply. i have spent many years living in other countries, one thing i have noticed is they handle legal issues far differently than we do. You may very well be a good person, but that doesnt always work in your favor. You can please some of the people some of the time but you cannot please everyone all of the time. if someone has a problem with you it may not be you it may very well be there problem...sometimes walking away is best and if there sorry for there actions and want to make amends let them come to you... just a little friendly advice
  • Giáo Viên Tiếng Anh Tèo Hâm, people are not respecting me. People are saying that my story is not real. People need to think more.
  • Giáo Viên Tiếng Anh Michael Steninger, I agree with what you are saying. Most of the time, I forgive people and I let things slide. People should realize that I do not make these kinds of "Scenes" every single day. During the past two years in Vietnam since 2012, I have purposely highlighted at least six situations counting this one.
    .
    I am not always fighting over everything. I know what I am doing. I much more clever than people know. I choose when to bark and when to play dead like a dog. I felt like I had to do what I did Wednesday.
    .
    I allowed them to call the police on purpose. It was necessary in order for me to make this political protest. I actually do in fact engineer situations in order to illustrate the bigger picture of the social injustice all around us that we are being too blind to see.
    .
    But I walk away from things all of the time. I try my best to wait for the right moment. I choose my battles wisely like a crafty snake. I am not here to complain but to educate.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment