Thursday, October 9, 2014

where is Joey Arnold?


You'd better tell the truth. Everything happens for a reason.
  • Giáo Viên Tiếng Anh
Vietnamese Police Arrested Me, Joey Arnold
After buying noodles at Circle K Vietnam 167 Ton Dan Q.4 TP.HCM today 6:20 AM 2014-10-08, the staff called the police.
.
A woman officer said, "I'm from the embassy. Show me your passport." I said, "No, you're not and I didn't do anything wrong." As I began to walk out of the store, the police tackled me to the ground, broke my glasses, bag, & potentially my arms as they handcuffed my hands with tape. They bruised & abused me. I sat there at the store until about 11 AM (5 ho...
See More
The police are all around me at Circle K Vietnam: 167 Ton Dan, Q.4, TP.HCM. They are all talking about me.There are around 5 green police officers here. I need help.

News Feed

they want to throw me in jail
A Circle K Vietnam female staff said that she wanted to practice English with me in September 2014 at 167 Ton Dan, Q.4, TP.HCM. However, at about 6 AM today,...
youtube.com
A Circle K Vietnam female staff said that she wanted to practice English with me in September 2014 at 167 Ton Dan, Q.4, TP.HCM.
However, at about 6 AM today, as I was buying noodles, I tried to give her a compliment and she told me to "Hurry up sir."
She did not want to talk to me. She just wanted my money. I only wanted to say the following THREE WORDS: "You are happy" but she said that she does not like me. (2014-10-08: Wed: 6:46 AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment