Wednesday, October 8, 2014

bella hella


The police are all around me at Circle K Vietnam: 167 Ton Dan, Q.4, TP.HCM. They are all talking about me.There are around 5 green police officers here. I need help.
LikeLike ·  · 
  • Pé Bông Can i help u?
  • WH T EM what do they want from you ?
  • Joey Arnold I am not sure
  • Joey Arnold I don't know Vietnamese. I don't know what they are doing or saying. I was being threaten by the staff of Circle K Vietnam
  • Vivian Ana Its ok! Don't worry guy!
    23 hrs · Like
  • Phúc Hậu Don't worry. 
    23 hrs · Like
  • Izza Dora You need protection. Your best bet is to seek assistance from U.S. consulate.
    22 hrs · Edited · Like · 2
  • Bella Tran Why did she call police? and why did police want to throw you in jails? I don't understand why reason? You're foreign people who live in Vietnam now, if you haven't bad actions, Vietnamese NEVER CALL POLICE and every one treat you well. I think she ca...See More
    21 hrs · Edited · Like · 12
  • Đoàn Quang Huy You'll alright
    21 hrs · Like
  • Thuy Thao Bella tran. Really ?
    21 hrs · Like · 2
  • 21 hrs · Like · 2
  • Bella Tran Thuy Thao, Yes. It's true!.. He asked me to buy for him a Sim_card but I didn't do. It made him angry!.. and he screamed.  . I usually buy rice and bread for him but he didn't say that : "Thank you" to me. He thought that It's a work which I must do...See More
    16 hrs · Edited · Like · 4
  • Joey Arnold Bella Tran, I bought the noodles
    10 hrs · Like
  • Thuy Thao Omg @@ . I through he is a good teacher before
    9 hrs · Like
  • Bella Tran Thuy Thao, Yup. Joey Arnold is a GOOD TEACHER maybe. Just his thought is different from us, So his actions are different!..   
    9 hrs · Like · 1
  • Bella Tran Joey Arnold you hadn't paid money before police came,. Are you OK, Joey now? Be careful and you must think before acting everything. Vietnamese, (I, my friends,your students, and every one,..) love you and treat to you and FOREIGN friendly, well, kind...See More
    9 hrs · Edited · Like
  • Joey Arnold Bella Tran, I paid BEFORE police came.
    9 hrs · Like
  • Joey Arnold Bella Tran, male staff KNOWS MORE English than you
    9 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold What Bella Tran is saying is not true. I do not like what she is saying. I am mad at her. You misunderstand.
    9 hrs · Like
  • Joey Arnold Bella Tran, he refused to translate for me. He has talked to me many times using many English words. Instead, he called the police and accused me of making trouble like Will Smith in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air or like Taylor Swift in I Knew You Were Trouble
    9 hrs · Like
  • Bella Tran His english is better than me, correct, Joey Arnold? Yes, I didn't say that my english is better than him 
    9 hrs · Like
  • Joey Arnold they could have translated
    7 hrs · Like
  • Jenny Nguyen me too. I thought Joey is a really good teacher that he has spent his time in Vietnam to teach the Vietnamese. But i'm wrong, after he accepted my request on Fb, he posted a lot of information about him on my pictures. Such as :Toi la Giao Vien Day Tieng Anh... Joey, you've lived in the US right, and I'm sure you know that no instructor in the US did it like you.
    7 hrs · Edited · Like
  • Jenny Nguyen you're so rude
    7 hrs · Like
  • Joey Arnold Vietnamese Police Arrested Me, Joey Arnold
    7 hrs · Like
  • Jenny Nguyen I believe in what Bella said, so like I said, if you feel not good in VN, pls come back to your country. I'm believe you cannot find a jood though.
    7 hrs · Like
  • Bella Tran Everybody and Joey, calm down pls. Remain calm. The first all I want to say:' I am sorry!.." because I feel like I'm meddling Joey's business. So I think that we should not get involve in and try to influence a situation that does not concern us, in a way that annoys Joey,.. I mean that we should not to get involved in Joey else's business without him consent. I just want to say to Joey and international friends about the culture and hospitality of Vietnamese people, (include police) who are great one!.. And I want to explain it to everyone in the world about that,.. I thought that he can understand what I mean. In my mine, I DON'T HATE you, Joey. From the bottom of my heart, I always see him as my friends!. I hope that he can understand what I mean to fix himself . On the other hand he massaged in my box and he was rude to me. The scare I got!.. It's wasn't quite what I expected. This comes as a big disappointed. Please don't think in one way, Joey. I wish that you could see my honest heart someday. I wish you best
    1 min · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment