Saturday, October 11, 2014

kathy again


  • Tien Sa Cat · 2 mutual friends
    I empthize with u. I disagree with their action
    2 hrs · Like · 1
  • MyDzung Do This is truth. Why you did not connect with your family for support? Viet Nam's social and Vietanamese is very complicates ....
  • Uyên Nganh I don't trust you since the Kathy's problem. She told me anything. it's only you who believed that she stole your bike. But she wasn't. Something's wrong with your mind. From the bottom of my heart, I advice you to go back to your country. Your autism could be cured there.
  • Giáo Viên Tiếng Anh Uyên Nganh, Kathy twisted my arm into buying a bike in 2013 which she later would sell without my consent & knowledge. She used the money to buy me Vietnamese lessons. The family that bought my bike invited me to a few dinners.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment