Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kathy 3

  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy, who are you?
  • Dinhan Le Joy doyou remember me. you make me supprise bcoz you have girl friend and how to exist in viet nam without personal certificate
  • Joey Arnold Dinhan Le, are you trying to say something?
  • Luong Hien Joey Arnold, Vietnamese women often idealize men from America or Australia or from European countries for some reasons. Firstly, those men respect women, which Vietnamese men can hardly do. Secondly, most of them come from rich countries, which means t...See More
  • Joey Arnold Luong Hien, I don't make promises like that
  • Duong Cathy Joey Arnold do you see my avatar photos? or i have to open in public to people not just me, you, and Thiên Ân see (about the date i update those picture) - to know " WHO I AM
    I'm Vietnamese, my VNese name is important, English name is NOTHING
  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy, I do not know who you are. I wrote this story about a girl. I did not say the name of the girl in this article. I do not know why you want to attach yourself to that identity. The girl in this story kidnapped me
  • Duong Cathy Luong Hien : he is not a handsome men, i meet a lot of foreigner American and Au but he's not the style of Handsome men.
    Do you think Nick Vuijic is a normal person like a black storry meaning?
    ...See More
  • Duong Cathy she kidnapped you? you are 30 years old not 2 years old, how can she do that?
  • Duong Cathy she are trying to tell you pls come back to the US and said sorry for the govement, do not stay in VN and cheating girl to find more about money
  • Joey Arnold The girl lies, manipulates, & cries. That girl met me last week & asked me to take her future child to America someday

No comments:

Post a Comment