Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kathy 6


  • Joey Arnold I am paying back a student loan online
    24 mins · Like · 1
  • Duong Cathy Joey, some of your US bf is have VNese wife also, they will translate to them about it
    23 mins · Like · 1
  • Akifah Daania Mahamoud let me back to read ur post it z soo intersting. bt ur last comment z so sad
  • Thiên Ân Joey Arnold katthy told me, you have borrowed money from Usa 70 million ?
    22 mins · Like · 1
  • Duong Cathy 2 year ago? Just me and Dai Trinh, and few people know that. Not all your friends, TA is a example
  • Joey Arnold I attended Appalachian Bible College in the year 2006
  • Duong Cathy Thiên Ân, i did not lie to you right?
    So i am also told to you now you have a choice : keep going or running!


    you asking and i'm talking the truth, i have a kid, and sister also, and i'm scaring if she can be have this trouble in the future, so i can not run!
  • Joey Arnold this post is multidimensional
  • Thiên Ân My english verry poor. I'm just a little girl, and a student, study hard everyday. I will go to another country with a white man and study oversea soon but but he is not Joey.
    3 mins · Like · 1
  • Duong Cathy and not just those money. not just!
    include me is ok!
    and i will never do it again, i'm promise to TA a few day ago, i will never told about you in my public fb, and meet you again!


    and i really want it stop!

    good for you if you can find some girl can be acept "all" everything good and bad about you!
    so if you can not find her, or them, it's not my sistuation.

    but just do not said like all everything you owe people, and everything you have bad luck to can not working at the past IS BECAUSE OF ME.
    when you have those money, do we get meet? do you share those money to me to doing my things?

    so now all everything you bad is become to me. this is not truth
    2 mins · Like · 1
  • Thiên Ân I don't leave anybody. Chị dạy em english everyday nha
    1 min · Like · 2
  • Joey Arnold there are differences between love and fear

No comments:

Post a Comment