Saturday, May 16, 2015

visa


I have a question. I'd like to live here and I have Internet businesses that earn me enough money to live. Can you get a teaching job in order to get a residence card but work minimum hours?
  • 2 people like this.
  • Nguyen Minh Huynh you need to apply for work permit before residence card smile emoticon
  • Samantha Waldroup You can live here indefinitely on a tourist visa, much easier.
  • Michael Charbonneau Samantha Waldrop I wasn't able to use western union with my tourist visa which is a problem sometimes. Thanks for the reply
  • Joey Arnold Schools generally schedule teachers for 10 - 30 hours of classroom teaching a week: at least 90 minutes each day, normally: some teachers teach about 3 hours a day, normally at night: depends on the school
    7 mins · Like
  • Joey Arnold I came to Vietnam in 2012 with a 3 months tourist visa. In 2013, I extended that visa for 3 more months in Saigon. I didn't have to leave Vietnam. I extended my visa a 2nd time as well. After that, I went to Cambodia for a visa run one day in August 2013. I'm a freelance teacher in Q.1, TP.HCM. I went to Cambodia for only the 2nd time this year, 2015
    .
    In 2014, I extended my visa for the 5th or 6th time for about $210. Each time you extend the visa, it can cost more. It costs more with the travel agencies but it also saves time as well

No comments:

Post a Comment