Friday, April 28, 2017

2017-04-28 FRIDAY SMALL COFFEE TOO SMALL AT BURGER KING

McDonald's will give customers more coffee. This Burger King store gave me more coffee before. A small cup of hot coffee and milk might be 4 OZ or maybe 6 or 8 OZ.
.
Burger King should give me more coffee and they did before but do not now. Plus, they say the power is not working here either but it was working yesterday.
.
There are standard cup / drink / meal / food sizes and you can see it at different restaurants and coffee shops and stores and many different places and different kinds of places and franchises like Burger King and Wendy's and McDonald's and Lotteria and more and they tend to be comparable or the same universally acorss the board or across the different places internationally.
.
They said to me that the staff was not trained and gave me too much coffee before, like maybe 8 OZ, and they said it is supposed to be just one drip or one serving on their  Nescafe machine and I believe they are wrong and that they should press the button twice to get more coffee into my cup like they did before and like others do too.
.
I did not get a free ice cream cone for filling this same Burger King survey out online and I did purchase twice and the requirement was a purchase and I had 2 purchases and extensions and exceptions should be allowed to let eligibility apply to me as well because I have ordered here at BK many times and my name is Joey Arnold and I ordered coffee twice today and I got about 4 OZ and not 6 or 8 OZ for a small cup of hot black coffee with milk and it is almost May 2017 now in Saigon Vietnam near New World and Star Bucks in District 1, Quan 1, HCM, SG, and other stores do better than BK like McDonald's and BK gave us all more coffee before and power too for my laptop and phone but they sealed the power away today and that was different than before and the services and products are declining when compared to other store in Vietnam and abroad and things were better and can be better and I expect more excellence and professionalism and business perspective in helping the customers and more and I encourage that for us all.
.
This is my 2nd survey for Burger King, BK VN, and still no free ice cream which is given upon purchase and there were at least 2 purchases or actually 3 today.....

.
TOO SMALL COFFEE:
JOEY ARNOLD RASP MOREHEAD ORIGINAL OATMEAL OREGON VN:
AMERICAN SAIGON SG HCM ENGLISH TEACHER
2017-04-28 SAT 3 PM BK
JOEYARNOLDVN
.

No comments:

Post a Comment