Saturday, February 28, 2015

Phùng Đăng Khoa & PR is Bad


  • Joey Arnold Phùng Đăng Khoa, let me correct your English. You want to say, "I think you want to steal (not stole) money from (not of) Vietnamese with (not by) your mother tongue (not tone)."
  • Joey Arnold Phùng Đăng Khoa, you sent me a Friends Request
  • Long Millan @Phung Dang Khoa, mind your own business..it's pretty obvious, it's a long way to go for u. go to the library and bury yourself with books
  • Phùng Đăng Khoa I know my english not good... but i know you're not good person... u just want pr your job . I am vietnamese and i am not used english everyday like u.
  • Van Dao Do you teach on skype?
  • Joey Arnold Phùng Đăng Khoa, have you ever met me in real life? Please reserve certain types of judgements and assumptions for after meeting people in real life. It is also very important to get sufficient insight, evidence, background information, or intel about these situations, from multiple sources, along with some well-adjusted wisdom, in order to properly evaluate and interpret these things: do you hate PR? Is PR only a bad thing? Everything in life is PR for people. PR is integrated into our lives completely and seamlessly
  • Joey Arnold Van Dao, my Skype is JoeyArnoldVN
  • Joey Arnold Long Millan, how are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment