Saturday, February 7, 2015

War With Master's 2

7 hrs · Edited · 
Here is an outline to my life per year dating back to my birth in 1985-02-11, Monday, at the Tualatin Valley Hospital, Forest Grove, Oregon, USA: I'll try to update this timeline from time to time:
.
1985: born: my name: Joseph Scott Arnold (Rasp)
1986: grew up at 3839 Pacific 163, Forest Grove, Oregon, USA 85 - 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011-2012
1987: began singing and drawing
1988: age 3: Seattle Family Reunion: mom broke her arm in a car crash: brother saved my life; first friend, Tony; grandma Ann
1989: neighbors: Kyle (boy) & Mike (father) Vanderzanden
1990: fell in love with a girl, neighbor, Tiffany Rochell Cumbo; got saved; birth of sister Crystal Ann Arnold
1991: drew indians, turtles, people, trees; Word Of Life Clubs; AWANA
1992: Disneyland, California, Hagg Lake Family Reunion: Newsies: Home Alone 2 Lost In New York
1993: Bhakti, Change the World Goal: Power Rangers
1994: Rival Turf; Bill, Janet Bailey; Lion King
1995: wrote stories about dinosaurs (like Planet of the Apes but with dinosaurs), aliens (like Starship Troopers), God Before Time, & Noah on the Moon: Apollo 13
1996: Power Ranger Kids, Little Red Riding Hood
1997: Star Wars Special Edition
1998: Skate World, AWANA
1999: West Coast Camp (WCC), Star Wars Phantom Menace, Men In Black
2000: Idaho Mission Trip, WCC, Forest Grove High School (FGHS), brother Rick to Oklahoma; family reunion: Long Beach, WA; begin attending The Salvation Army USA's Tualatin Valley Corp (church) services, camps, clubs
2001: Gangster Run, WCC
2002: Junior Year of High School, WCC
2003: Tiffany died; Girls Basketball Co-Manager, Pocket Ball, WCC
2004: High School Graduation: New York (NY) Word Of Life (WOL) Ranch,Word of Life Bible Institute: WOLBI (Bible Institute): WOL Inn
2005: WOL Snow Camp, WCC
2006: WOL Quebec Mission Reality Trip; Appalachian Bible College (ABC) in West Virginia
2007: ABC; AWANA; became a Free Geek (computers) volunteer; Wilderness Counselor at Salvation Army's (SA) Camp Kuratli in boring, Oregon; missionary with SA's Revolution Hawaii
2008: SA's Boot Camp in Malibu, California, Revolution Hawaii, Camp Kuratli; moved to Portland, Oregon (PDX); began playing guitar & piano more: dishwasher at Kells Irish Restaurant & Pub; after school assistant atDaniel A. Grout Elementary School PTAAgape Church of Christ Portland, OR
2009: Animals Are Dying; Long Beach, California: The Salvation Army Moore Street Corps & Community Center
2010: Blake Webb died; SA Tsa Camp Redwood GlenArnold Attic
2011: Metal Gear Joey; PASS; moved back to FG
2012: moved to Vietnam: Bac Ninh
2013: Hanoi, Hoa Binh, Thanh Hoa; moved to Saigon; Fellowship Youth GroupChùa Lá Gò Vấp; Dalat; New Star Tan Phu, Tan Van, Nguyen Thien Hien, Thu Duc Kids, Grace Cafe Saigon, Drink&Talk English Speaking ClubMaster's Cup Coffee House, Saigon, Vietnam
2014: Dai Trinh, Remi cafeMr.Ribs BBQ; Circle K; Old Ink, District 1
2015: I'm watching House (TV series)
.
Jo ArnoldJa EnglishMarilyn MitchellRick Arnold
Like ·  · 
  • Van Vo and 7 others like this.
  • Molly Liston-Wyatt You have Never been affiliated with Master's Cup coffee house in Any way. Please remove our tag from your page.
  • Jo Arnold Molly Liston-Wyatt, you don't like me? In 2013, I asked if I could volunteer at Master's Cup Coffee House, Saigon, Vietnam and I was denied. I am American. Some of the volunteers are Americans. I am very sad and very angry at this denial. I am adding these things to my blogs on the internet. The tags will be saved to other websites across the web.
    .
    What Master's Cup is doing is not Christian-like and it discriminates against me. It is very bad. It is bias, sexist, racist, closed-minded, through a lens of assumptions, judgements, based through insufficient information. 
    .
    Molly, this is an outline to my life. It does not exactly say how Master's relates to me. However, Master's is still on my mind. It is on my mind because people tell me to volunteer there and I tell them that I'm not allowed to which in turns deters the reputation of Master's.
    1 min · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment