Monday, February 9, 2015

Living Dreams Says Brother

  • Joey Arnold I'm an American English Teacher. Add me
  • Mohamed Daoudi my respects for you man, you're a WORRIER
  • Joey Arnold I do not worry
  • Rick Arnold Life experience is the best experience. You are living your dreams, while others are just reading books about their dreams or watching movies or videos about it, but not doing anything to pursue them. Your courage is an encouragement and inspiration to others because just because there are bumps along the road doesn't mean you should just stay at home, because that road, though difficult at times, is taking you to your destination. Enjoy the ride. As Taylor swift says, haters are gonna hate hate hate. That's all they know how to do. But there are encouragers out there too that God will put in your path at the right time. Yeah, do you realize there are a lot of people afraid to even leave the city they are from, let alone country. If I had a wall of heroes, I would put your picture on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment