Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Anna Got Me Wrong


  •  
  •  
  • Anna, you blocked my other Facebook. You made a mistake. You misread what I wrote. I am not spam. I am a real person. I am just a teacher. I am not a company. I am not an advertisement. I was not asking for anything. I was not asking if you wanted help with English.

    But you said to me, "No thank you. I taught English." That is a bad thing to say. It is arrogant and closed minded. You are misinterpretting what I wrote and you are saying that you are an English Master. You should think about what you do. You are not being nice.
  • Joey Arnold I'm an American English Teacher. Add me
  • Anna Nguyễn No thanks. I taught English too
  • Joey Arnold you misunderstand
  • Joey Arnold you are misunderstanding me
  • Joey Arnold that is not what I wrote
  • Joey Arnold you read what I wrote wrongly

No comments:

Post a Comment