Saturday, February 28, 2015

HCM Teacher Scam




I teach English to individuals and to small groups of all ages, levels, & sizes at coffee shops/etc. in Q.1, TP.HCM, in/on & around Đường Phạm Ngũ Lão (street): students practice speaking, communication, pronunciation, listening, writing, reading, IELTS, and/or the curriculum/lessons is/are customizable: fees are negotiable: I'm a private freelance American English Teacher in Vietnam: my name is Joey Arnold: I was born 1985 in the USA: I moved to Vietnam in 2012
Jo Arnold: Ja English





Phùng Đăng Khoa I think you're advertise your career.. but u dont help everyone to improve your learning english... i think you want stole money of vietnamese by your mother tone... i dont want add you. U lie....

















No comments:

Post a Comment