Thursday, February 5, 2015

Lincoln Hawk Doesn't Care

Lincoln Hawk told me that he does not care that I am mad at him. I saw that he untagged himself from something I wrote. I might be over-reacting, but it is possible that he does not want to be associated or connected with me. I consider him to be like a mentor among other things since the year 2007 in California, USA where I met him. He was like a brother or something. However, he may be ashamed of some my decisions in my life. I question my life as well. I'm not here to say I'm perfect but I am just a little sad or confused or something.

7 hours ago
I'm mad at you
Take a number and get in line. You can also email your complaints to DONTCARE.com
a few seconds ago
You don't want to be associated or connected with me

No comments:

Post a Comment