Monday, February 9, 2015

Autism Insult

A Vietnamese person, it seems, is apparently insulting me in the name of autism and other bad things in Vietnamese in the last comment below. I plan to block this person and remove this comment. I am saving it here for reference.


jaEnglish.webs.com: I'm an American English Teacher & private tutor in Q.1, TP.HCM. For more information, call me at 01282-065-373
Facebook: FB.com/JoeyArnoldVN
YouTube: youtube.com/JoeyArnoldVN
Email: JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
Skype: JoeyArnoldVN
— with Jo Arnold at Ja English.
Like ·Linh Chi Nguyen, Minh Min, Ánh Mắt and 37 others like this.Joey Arnold I'm an American English Teacher. Add meYenthuan Nguyen · 2 mutual friendsEnglish Teacher. thằng bé nhìn như con nghiện 
  • Tôi Là Tôi Không những con nghiện mà thằng này bị tự kỷ, bình thường ko sao, đụng chuyện là nó lên cơn, ghê thằng này lắm, mọi người tránh xa đi, nhìn bệnh vãi...vậy mà nhiều người ngây thơ bị nó dụ, đúng là người việt, thấy tây là ham, cứ như vàng rơi xuống ấy, haizzz

    No comments:

    Post a Comment