Saturday, February 28, 2015

$100/hr Part 2





  • Joey Arnold Ali Al-khateeb, yes, you did because of what you are saying right now: what you are saying is the evidence I hold that proves that you do not know who I am and what I do in real life: you skipped over some key words that i wrote in the OP
    9 mins · Like · 1
  • Tiểu Màn Thầu I don't hate any one, do you misunderstand? I just want you know i learned language by many ways, but not from you. So you shouldn't ask me why i'm here. Coz i am a fber, so you are my fb friend. Ok?
  • Ali Al-khateeb Don't be angry lol...
    It's just opinion!!
  • Le Hoang Thanh about 1500$/month. with that money, we can learn about 3 months in some famous institute such as : ila,vus. now you are in vietnam, not in us or canada. so you dont hope to get high money from teaching english here
    6 mins · Like · 2
  • Joey Arnold Le Hoang Thanh, do not tell me what I can or cannot do. If you do not like me, then please leave. I said a number. That is the number that I said. I do not like what you are saying.
  • Joey Arnold Ali Al-khateeb, I did not say the word "Opinion." You do not understand enough English to understand what an OP is. Do you know what an OP is? if you do not understand what an OP is then you do not understand what I am saying or even half of what I want you to understand now. I said OP and you are skipping over it. You are like pretending to understand and you are throwing in words and you do not even live in Vietnam.
  • Joey Arnold Tiểu Màn Thầu, I came to Vietnam in the year 2012. I have been in Vietnam for some years now. I was born in America, the USA, in 1985. I am 30 years old. I have been a teacher since 2005. I am American. I am an American citizen. I am from America. I have been in America for over two years teaching english at different places. I have years of teaching experience. I know what I am doing and I know who I am. I know what I can do. I will continue to do what I do in the ways that I do them




















No comments:

Post a Comment