Saturday, February 7, 2015

War With Master's & Mr. Duncan 4

Here is an outline to my life per year dating back to my birth in 1985-02-11, Monday, at the Tualatin Valley Hospital, Forest Grove, Oregon, USA: I'll try to update this timeline from time to time:
.
1985: born: my name: Joseph Scott Arnold (Rasp)
1986: grew up at 3839 Pacific 163, Forest Grove, Oregon, USA 85 - 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011-2012
1987: began singing and drawing...
Continue Reading
·
  • Molly Liston-Wyatt · 2 mutual friends
    You have Never been affiliated with Master's Cup coffee house in Any way. Please remove our tag from your page.
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Jo Arnold Molly Liston-Wyatt, you don't like me? In 2013, I asked if I could volunteer at Master's Cup Coffee House, Saigon, Vietnam and I was denied. I am American. Some of the volunteers are Americans. I am very sad and very angry at this denial. I am adding these things to my blogs on the internet. The tags will be saved to other websites across the web.
    .
    What Master's Cup is doing is not Christian-like and it discriminates against me. It is very bad. It is bias, sexist, racist, closed-minded, through a lens of assumptions, judgements, based through insufficient information.
    .
    Molly, this is an outline to my life. It does not exactly say how Master's relates to me. However, Master's is still on my mind. It is on my mind because people tell me to volunteer there and I tell them that I'm not allowed to which in turns deters the reputation of Master's.
  • Molly Liston-Wyatt · 2 mutual friends
    Joey, you are peddling yourself as someone who ypure not. Being a customer at a coffee house does not give you affiliation. You asked to volunteer as a native English speaker & were politely declined for Various reason that were explained to you. You were extremely rude to the owner & have since then, under various FB aliases, continually trolled our fog pages soliciting your own clubs, business & agenda. Let's not pretend that you, sir, are Christ-like in any manner. Please, as I have asked before, stop making yourself a nuisance to those who ask. I'm not the only one. As we've also said, if you're on God's side, be blessed, but please leave us alone.
    29 mins · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold Molly Liston-Wyatt is lying about the situation. The preceding information from her is not entirely accurate enough. There are some things she are overlooking.
    .
    There are not proper reasons for refusing volunteers from America. Why would you say no to me? Molly, I was not given reasons. I was told that they have too many volunteers. You can't have too many volunteers. The volunteers are customers, basically. If I go to the shop, then I am in fact a volunteer. I do not need permission to be a volunteer. Denying a person the ability to volunteer is like forbiding a person from breathing. That is clearly inconvenient, unethical, bias, and improper.
    .
    You have a problem with me. You are insulting me. Your undertones are a little cryptic. Many people have problems with me because they are blind. There are rumors about me that are pure lies.
    .
    If I'm on God's side, then why don't you want to be associated with me? Am I the work of Satan? Am I an Anti-Christ?
    .
    I am not spam. People think that I do bad things. I introduce myself to people. That is not marketing, it is called being friendly. People are so incapable of understanding that I amsimply telling pople that I am a teacher. I am not stealing your customers. i am just sticking a name tag to my shirt and I like to say hello.
    .
    People need to be more open and less scared. It is like you are totally insecure and scared of losing face or losing students who might run off to me to learn from me. Now, why would that be a bad thing and why are you feeling threaten? If you're not feeling threaten, then what is the problem.
    .
    Advertisement and spam seeks selfish profit that is tangible and prompt. However, those are not my intentions.
  • Joey Arnold I was rudely refused
  • Joey Arnold Molly Liston-Wyatt, my outline DOES NOT say that I volunteered at Master's. My outline mentions the name of that shop but it does not say why. I have the right to list the names of cafes that I go to. I went to that shop. My outline does not say (one way or another) my involvement with Master's. You are reading into. You are reading between the lines. You are taking away my American rights and freedoms. You must be ashame of my existence. It seems that you do not want people to go to Master's to look for me. It seems that you guys think some things about me that are not true.
    .
    Mr. Duncan liked your comment above. I know that Duncan James is watching. I have wrote about him before. He denies what I say about him which proves my points precisely.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment