Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Matt Kurtz


  • Today
  • Matthew Kurtz
    Matthew Kurtz
    Alright, I'm sick of you adding me to groups. My phone goes off every couple hours just for you. I've asked you several times to stop and you won't. Guess your new found "popularity" made you forget real friends. I don't use Facebook to learn English or meet new people from foreign countries. My plate is full. I have a wife and a family, and a circle of actual friends. You were part of it. Now, you're the only person on Facebook who is a continual nuisance. I've unfollowed you, but you find new ways everyday to force people to pay attention to you. Now it's groups again. Now I have to disable letting friends add me to groups because of you? No. One more group that I'm added to, I am deleting you. I STILL get friend requests from that shit you pulled a while ago. So does Danny. And not one apology. I'm done with this shit. Stop. Stop now. I told you, I'm done caring about what you are doing, just- and let me make this VERY clear to you - STOP INVOLVING ME. This is not what a friend does. Friends listen and think about each others feelings. I only ever feel like you think about yourself, because obviously my words go in one ear and out the other. A friend would hear them. Especially an English teacher. Danny deleted you. I told him I didn't want to do that, I just unfollowed you and told you to stop. Did you think something changed? Did you think that suddenly I would love to talk to people I don't know or care about so they can learn a stupid language that makes no Heavenly difference? No... Not. One. Bit. Or maybe you just add everyone because you selfishly assume everyone you know wants what you want. Regardless, if I'm added to one more, that's it. I'll just see you if you ever come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment