Monday, April 13, 2015

kathy 7


  • Joey Arnold I am a spiritual virgin
  • Duong Cathy she do not like you keep sharing her picture also
  • Duong Cathy i just do not like when you are keep sharing my picture in the public place like that.
    now i have to go some where to find a job to take care my baby!


    and i need my profile is clear
  • Duong Cathy so what will be happen if people asking me : hey you have a US bf, why did not asking he for help i see he still care about you, why you have to living hard life like that
  • Duong Cathy How can i aswer them for this sittuation Joey ?
  • Luong Hien Joey Arnold, I understand what you have experienced. You seem to be abused by that woman. The woman would have her own choice to devote herself to you and you would have your own choice to accept it or refuse it. And the woman should have admitted that she might not be returned or satisfied. I think sex is ok if you two did it for your own choices, and it cannot be a tie between two people. It would be better if you put an end to this kind of relationship.
  • Joey Arnold I am a social guinea pig
  • Luong Hien Joey Arnold, a well-educated woman with a good job will never approach you that way. She should be aware of the differences between the 2 cultures and she should always be independent from her boyfriend or her husband. And an educated man will never walk away leaving his woman in difficulties. If you or the woman had just token advantage of the other, Im sure you two would be very disappointed now, and your relationship would sooner or later come to an end.
  • Duong Cathy Luong Hien : tụi mình từ lâu lắm rồi không có have sex, giờ tụi mình là bạn bình thường thôi
    Nhưng có vẻ bạn không hiểu vấn đề thì phải!
    Mình yêu cầu cậu ấy gở bỏ hết các tấm hình hôn hít của mình xuống, hình của mình không có sự cho phép của mình cậu
    ấy không được quyền đăng lên bạn hiểu ý mình không?

    Vấn đề thứ hai là mình chưa bao giờ yêu Joey, tính tới thời điểm hiện tại!
    Như Joey từng nói và mình cũng từng nói, lúc đó mình đặc vấn đề về sex với Joey, thực sự là cho Relax!

    Bạn nên hiểu tình hình lúc đó của Joey, ba mẹ đuổi cậu ấy ra đường, ai cũng có gia đình và không có nhà cho cậu ấy ở.
    Cậu ấy bị một người bạn người Phillipin hứa sẽ xin việc cho cậu ấy ở Việt Nam, nhưng sau khi cậu ấy vét hết tiền túi (mượn này mượn nọ các thứ rồi) - thì trường ở VN nhận cậu ấy dạy "thử" đúng 5 ngày rồi thôi việc, họ thậm chí cũng không trả luôn tiền của 5 ngày ấy luôn

    Lúc mình gặp, cậu ấy rất là suy sụp, không gia đình, không bạn bè, không người thân. Vì thế mình đã đặt vấn đề sao cậu ấy không lấy vợ
    Và cậu ấy nói là không có cô gái nào yêu cậu ấy vì thế cậu ấy không thể yêu ai (rất Joey đúng không?)

    Và bạn biết chuyện vợ chồng là có cái gì rồi đó. Nhưng mà nói thật, mình đã cố thử yêu Joey nhưng mà không thể!

    Hay tại mình và cậu ấy không có duyên?

    Mình chỉ cần cậu ấy tháo hết toàn bộ hình trên blogspot, youtube, facebook, những thông tin liên quan tới mình, tháo hết xuống luôn!

    Bất cứ cô gái nào mà cậu ấy "nói" yêu đều có thể theo thông tin đó mà đến gặp mình, người ta chủ yếu tò mò thôi
    Chứ chưa chắc người ta chịu yêu lại, việc này mình không care!

    Nhưng cứ vài lần cậu ấy đi ra đường tỏ tình với người này và người kia, xong rồi cậu ấy lại lôi mình ra làm bia đở đạn. Mình đâu biết cậu ấy tỏ tình với ai, một ngày nhận được 4,5 cái tin nhắn bạn có thấy phiền phức!
    Mình chỉ muốn yên ổn, có thể bán hàng online, kiếm tiền nuôi con khôn lớn, mình ko thể cứ núp mãi ở nhà, cả mấy cái hội chợ Saigon fleat market có cả tây lẫn ta cũng không dám đi!

    Vì mình không làm sao mang khẩu trang suốt hết thời gian bán hàng hội chợ!
    Cả đời cũng không thể luôn.

    Nếu bạn có em gái, chị gái, hoặc con gái rơi vào tình cảnh như mình, bị bạn gái của bạn trai cũ 2,3 người nhắn tin làm phiền hoài, bạn sẽ xử lý làm sao cho phù hợp với sự giáo dục, làm ơn chỉ mình với.
    Thanks
    10 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • Thiên Ân Duong Cathy em noi vs chị đieu do hồi nào em chua bao h noi cau do. Em co Jason ck e roi 'tai sao e phai cuoi Joey?' Joey vs e chi la tình bạn thôi. He never say 'promise to take me to the us' us is not my dream, canada is my dream. I admid that he said 'i love you' but just tease me at the momment. He knew i have a 'bạn trzai' rồi. Em bit ah ay de hinh chi, noi ve chi lam chi dau long nhung dung mang ten em ra o day de nguoi khac nghi em ham visa. Em có rất nhiều bạn có điều kiện hơn Joey, janos thuy sĩ, martin australia, matt london, Arron, tyler washington... Nhieu lắm, nói ko phải khoe. Nhưng chẳng cần biết đứa nào đen hay trắng chỉ cần nó tốt vs em là em chơi à.
    10 hrs · Like · 2
  • Duong Cathy chị ko đau lòng chị bực mình vì bị lợi dụng
  • Joey Arnold The girl was not my girl friend. I was not with that girl. She volunteered to help me. The more she helped, the more she would demand for compensation. I would always tell her that I would not give her retribution, but she continued to volunteer her services to me. She did not have to give me free rent, food, rides, & I told her that I would never give her money for her charity.... I always tell people this and I told her this before I met her.... but she continued to reach for my wallet.... she continued to try to guilt me into manipulation.... she continues to find ways to get money out of me
  • Duong Cathy mà như chị nói rồi đó, nếu em cảm thấy lo được cho Joey thì em cứ lo, nó còn nợ LSQ Mỹ 70 triệu, và còn rơi rớt nợ khắp nơi Remi cafe, Dai Trinh
  • Duong Cathy chị bực mình vì bị lợi dụng, lúc có việc nợ nần thì lôi chị ra, lúc còn tiền và sung sướng thì chia sẻ niềm vui với người khác
    10 hrs · Like · 1
  • Duong Cathy thực ra nói công khai luôn, nếu anh ấy tìm được một cô gái nào đó có thể gánh nợ được cho anh ấy thì chị thực sự rất mừng cho anh ấy thôi
    từ nay về sau cũng không cần hễ chút là tìm gặp chị. còn tiền bạc của anh ấy thì em hỏi cô Thu ở trường ngoại ngữ
    Tân Văn coi, chị đã cực như thế nào, trong 30 phút chở anh ấy tới trường, rồi cũng không kiếm được quán coffee nào ngồi nghỉ, mà phải chạy lên lấy sách cho anh ấy ở TV.

    mà cô ấy gọi cho chị suốt. vì J lúc đó mới dạy ở VN chưa có kinh nghiệm gì, mỗi lần ngồi dạy đều ngồi khóc sướt mướt
    cô ấy so sánh Joey với bạn trai Trâm Jeffy gì đấy, bảo là giờ hay cô ấy cho Joey thôi việc cho Jeffy vào thay
    10 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold I am paying back a student loan online
    10 hrs · Like · 1
  • Duong Cathy Joey, some of your US bf is have VNese wife also, they will translate to them about it
    10 hrs · Like · 1
  • Akifah Daania Mahamoud let me back to read ur post it z soo intersting. bt ur last comment z so sad
    10 hrs · Unlike · 1
  • Thiên Ân Joey Arnold katthy told me, you have borrowed money from Usa 70 million ?
    10 hrs · Like · 1
  • Duong Cathy 2 year ago? Just me and Dai Trinh, and few people know that. Not all your friends, TA is a example
  • Joey Arnold I attended Appalachian Bible College in the year 2006
  • Duong Cathy Thiên Ân, i did not lie to you right?
    So i am also told to you now you have a choice : keep going or running!
    ...See More
  • Joey Arnold this post is multidimensional
  • Thiên Ân My english verry poor. I'm just a little girl, and a student, study hard everyday. I will go to another country with a white man and study oversea soon but but he is not Joey.
    10 hrs · Like · 2
  • Duong Cathy and not just those money. not just!
    include me is ok!
    and i will never do it again, i'm promise to TA a few day ago, i will never told about you in my public fb, and meet you again!


    and i really want it stop!

    good for you if you can find some girl can be acept "all" everything good and bad about you!
    so if you can not find her, or them, it's not my sittuation.

    but just do not said like all everything you owe people, and everything you have bad luck to can not working at the past IS BECAUSE OF ME.
    when you have those money, do we get meet? do you share those money to me to doing my things?

    so now all everything you bad is because of me. this is not truth
    10 hrs · Edited · Like · 2
  • Thiên Ân I don't leave anybody. Chị dạy em english everyday nha
    10 hrs · Like · 2
  • Joey Arnold there are differences between love and fear
  • Thiên Ân Có ai dạy tui tiếng anh ko trờiiii? Tui sắp rời VN rồi.lol
    10 hrs · Like · 1
  • Duong Cathy học ở Lãnh Sự Quán Mỹ đi trời, toàn giáo sư thỉnh giảng qua không đó. Học ba cái tào lao không có bài bảng, học nhân chia trước cộng trừ, hỏi sao không có bị tẩu hỏa nhập ma -.- hix
    10 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold Free does not mean borrow
  • Duong Cathy i love you like my mother love me, and my sister, when we do wrong like we holding thermos of boiling water
    mother will be hitting them or yelling them, cause they scary them will have dangerous.


    in that's sittuation we can not said whissper : be carreeeefull my dearrr?
    who can hear that?

    and your sittuation in that's time is looking you can kill yourself!
    no friend, homeless!

    if i do not did it, how can you still survive to find 21 million VND? and did i asking you pay anything about it for me? :))
    still now? no! i did not!
    do i jelous Joey? like you told to Thien An before? do i jelous?!
  • Tuoi Accounting Oh my god? I can't believe
  • Vui Vui Joey Arnold you should delete this picture. it will help. im serious
    7 hrs · Like · 1
  • Lê Vân Hà don't say that you will be single forever. For sure someday you will find your own eternal love ^^ Now, just enjoy your work. I find that you are so helpul and enthusiastic. you are trying to help others, which makes your life become so meaningful. you're admirable I wanna live just like you.
  • Zubair Mehmood But by posting her pics u are insulting her as well....!!!
  • Joey Arnold love is not lust

No comments:

Post a Comment