Tuesday, April 14, 2015

cathy 12

  • Thiên Minh · Friends with Thanh Xuan Tran and 1 other
    Is it supposed to be a joke
  • Long Le How?
  • Joey Arnold long story
  • Long Le We have a long day left.maybe she only borrows your bike ..by the way which type of bike you lost?
  • Joey Arnold electric bike
    18 hrs · Like · 1
  • Duong Cathy so this is a long storry again!
    now i'm thinkking you make me stay in your game to make your facebook get more popular to find the student for you!


    should use your time to do charity, the way you making your facebook get more scandal is so stupid!
    17 hrs · Like · 7
  • KO Knight · Friends with Safira Amilasan
    Duong Cathy, i agree with you.
  • Mike Pham · Friends with Loan Lily and 2 others
    dont know why but he jumped into any status of my gf,commenting with the same content " I'm Joey Arnold, an American English Teacher. Add me" . stop annoying us. motherfucker
  • Joey Arnold Justice is more important than nirvana towards depravity through apathy, depression, relativism
  • Tina Lam I have read comments of you and #Cathy. It's hard to know who is the liar, but I don't understand why don't you change your profile photo (I know the woman in photo is #Cathy) when you always tell people those bad things about her? In my opinion, a good man never get this kind of behavior, even #Cathy is good or bad. Therefore, please stop insulting each other on Facebook. Don't make it become antic!!
    6 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold Kathy did some bad things. I want her to admit it
  • Duong Cathy i sell ur bike to registed FOR YOU a class in university to get a linsence TEACHING ENGLISH! cause you boss needed or she will employ another people better like Tram's boy friend Jeffy, so much people need that's job
    oh god, i wish i was sell it to buy
    some thing for me

    and you can not finish those class is because your fall not because of me!
    you are very selfish Joey, you want me take you to school, even i tell you "now you have money, you can employ some driver motobike to get you to school, and i find for you one my cousin, i call him cousin but he far away my blood"

    after that, i said if you find 21 million 1 month, so pay for him 3 million to employ this motobike!
    but you did not want to do that!

    YOU SAID YOU WANT ME TAKE YOU TO THE SCHOOL EVERYDAY ALL MY LIFE
    if i still living with you AND WITHOUT MONEY - pls remember it!

    ?

    who can living like that? tell me?
    i said i do not like to living like the driver motobike, i like to do handmade cralf, and those sun will kill my skin, when i waiting for you out side!
    and truely you do not pay anything for me, you thing all my help is FREE!
    NOT JUST ONLY TIME YOU JUST HAVE 8 MILLION VND IN YOUR BAD, IT'S ALSO THE TIME YOU GET 21 MILLION IN YOUR BAGS.

    and after you have 21 million, you move out my house, i lay you to the hotel at Pham Ngu Lao distric, and i thinking, oh i will never meet this people again. - let's forget all about it.
    That's 12:00AM

    and tomorow morning you messenger to me : hey i need you help, lay me to the school. (oh really?)
    not finsih 24 hours? really?

    so i coming cause i think we still be friend, and it's just funny question i asking u : Do u still love me Joey? And u said : Not
    It's ok! May be he just need friend zone, and i keep my angry to not kick out you in the strest not jet coming to the school, and if i do that, i'm very sure you will very hard to find another way to come to school, remember it a off road, passing the wilderness (Thu Duc district - very close to Linh Trung Industrial - if somebody want to know where is it!
    my home rent at District 8, J call me when he living in distric 1)
    and the working of Tan Van make we are alway moving, if another teacher cancel their class, so some teacher will take this, just beacause the school signed with the owner. And this is work.

    Some school is Phu Nhuan Distric, Binh Thanh Distric, Thu Duc Distric, and some lucky very close to them
    But this lucky is not much, it's up for the change callendar, if a new teacher coming and take the Close class, and old teacher moving back to their country or keep moving to another country-so we have no change.
    It's a hard work, and Joey don't want to pay for me anything. I pay for my coffee when i have to waiting Joey cause the class just only 30 minutes (you guy can checking at Tan Van school - by GG search, or asking any person working at this place to know do i was lie)
    and with 30 minutes i can not go to my home, take a rest and come back to find J

    I have to find another coffee shop, and some time, this place is very wilderness, but still have a kingdergarten also, cause have some people living at this, but moving working at another district - like Linh Trung Industrial. So i have to find a roadside, where many shade trees, and wait at this!

    and after i come to school and come back to my house, i remember i can not find enough money to pay for my gasoline, i'm forget it
    so i asking you can you pay for me 20 thousand VND to pay gasoline?

    (so asking any person here, if a driver motobike take you to some where, from District 1 to Thu Duc district - do it's just 20 thousand VND ? No, it's around 70 thousand VND
    But i just need to survive!

    And you said NO!

    So that's the way we can not be friend after break up. I don't know what wrong with me if my motobike get nail? i don't know all about that, and i don't know how can i still can go home but still alive

    some men can kill me, steal a moto bike, put full gasoline to a motobike, after that they sell that. i don't know how can it happen!

    and after few week, you write about me in Facebook : Kathy Stole My Bike!
    You write to me in Google email, blame me, i'm deleting all this email. I don't want to remember this!

    My lesson about you is I Can Not Belive Any Person special the man i call My Love again!
    I save you in my house, dried ur tears, give you a food. And i do not asking you pay anything.
    You pay for your class, if you are finish class, the linsence will get your name, not me, i know some day you will move out to my house, and that's way i can help you to survive in VN. without my help, what will be happen if i died?

    And i wish those money i was sell to buy a heroin, to sell for another person to get more money. So people can thinking i was Bad, that's sittuation.
    Or sell to buy some stuff to make-up for my self, so people can thinking i'm selfing.

    The story you tell to people about me was lie! But they will know it, they can conected any story you wrote at fb, blogspot!

    Thiên Ân thinking you share this picture in your fb cause you love me, and i said he is not, he want to hurt me, to people know who i'm i and fighting me.
    This is the way "Joey selfish"

    So now i know why Another Side of Vietnam hate you, Chua La Go Vap hate you, Remi Coffe hate you, and your father hate you.
    My mother can be hard to me, she can be hit me and my younger also when we was young. But if we need help, she never said not!
    Even now she get married again.
    And my stepfather agreed to pay money for me, even to take care the children to not his grandchildren - with blood.

    Why have so much different about me and you?
    This is behavior Joey!

    I still save my decision, take off my picture to you avatar. Thanks ab that!
    So crazy when wake up and have to write a long sms to aswer, i do not eat facebook, i eat food and drink water. so crazy
  • Joey Arnold Theft is still theft. I did not ask for help
  • Duong Cathy so sick
  • Duong Cathy promise this! say again you did not ask for help : you will aswer it when you meet Jesus or you will stay forever in the hell
  • Duong Cathy said again
  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy continues to lie. I do not understand completely why she refuses to admit the facts. This is a long story. The details are sensitive. I did not demand for help. I wrote on the internet. I talked about my life. Kathy said that she wanted to help. I did not make her help. I did not force her to help. She did not have to help. She helped because she was trying to get my money. She was asking for all of my money
  • Duong Cathy how much i asking?
  • Duong Cathy and i don't have to asking, you stay in my house, that's mean you can go with me wherever
    i just have to rope you in the tree, hit you, and stole on you stuff
  • Joey Arnold I first met Duong Cathy online and then in person. She volunteered to help. I did not make her help. She has the freedom to do what she wants to do in her life. She is blaming me for her decisions. I am not responsible for her decisions. I did not ask her to help. I simply shared my life with the whole world on the internet. She read what I wrote on the internet. She personalizes what she reads. I was not writing to her. I was simply talking about my life. She decided to help me a little for free. As she helped, she began requiring compensation for her charity. I told her that I was not going to compensate. But she refused to stop. She knew in advance that I was not going to pay her
  • Duong Cathy i don't have to asking! i can do it without you agreed, or not agreed, but do i did it Joey?
    I can asking some friends action like have some people will stole your money.
    And i'm stay with you at this and action like i'm tried to help you but i can n
    ot do.

    You meet my ex bf also, Sỹ Hoàng, remember?
    And his younger brother, i can asking them help to do that.
    That's mean i want you know i can ask for a help with some people to hurt you?

    But did i do that Joey? Did i do that?
  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy threatened me in the last comment

No comments:

Post a Comment