Wednesday, December 31, 2014

kathy leaves 2


  • 17 hrs · Like · 2
  • Lâm Dương Happy New Year 2015
    12 hrs · Like
  • Daydreamer Duong I love him, and i love you too. But i love him more than i love you. 
    His mother do not like me like your mother. She said we still young to get married, when we 18. She scare we can not have enough skill to teach our children...
    I happy to see your ha
    ...See More
    4 hrs · Like · 1
  • Daydreamer Duong I have 6 ex boyfriend in my facebook list also. But i will remove 5, just keep only him. 
    You are the one i choice to remove. We should do not keep conected. If i using my time to carrying you live, i will have not enough time to carriying my love job.
     

    Tell your mom and you brother to choice the good girl like they want you have. I know you know how to ask, good luck and bye. 

    I'm the way to remove 4 people. Bussiness...
    4 hrs · Like
  • Trang Lake Daydreamer Duong I think u are a style of modern woman, very charectic.
    2 hrs · Like · 1
  • Daydreamer Duong what is Charectic? i can not search this world what you mean.
    1 hr · Like
  • Trang Lake Sr,  i use the wrong word. I am going to say: you have a strong character.....
  • Daydreamer Duong ah! i do not like to be famous like character haha
  • Daydreamer Duong when i was young, i be raped by two boys in my classmate. their take out my clother and do it with me. after that they dare me if i tell to teacher they will hit me before i do that. i don't know why i do not killing them or killing my self till now. but still can find they way to work and grow up.
    51 mins · Like · 1
  • Trang Lake character = personality 
    49 mins · Like · 2
  • Daydreamer Duong i think character = actor :)) sorry
  • Trang Lake hihi. The first i think also like u, so i use "charactic", but wrong .....
  • Daydreamer Duong he is my free teacher haha. may be he will not asking money of his ex lover. just because i'm not sure i do needed to learning English skill. now i like to learn drawing skill for first. if i can not using E skill to tell for foreinger what do i mean, i think i will draw a comic story about it
    39 mins · Like · 1
  • Trang Lake good idea..... i support u 
  • Daydreamer Duong if you can be Joey next love. i think i with Joey will be have a pace!
  • Daydreamer Duong we are have a good destiny to talking Trang
  • Daydreamer Duong but offcouse if Joey and his mother will like it  i'm not him so i can not change his mind ^^ let's see .
  • Daydreamer Duong Minh Trang Bui is that's you?
  • Trang Lake nope. iam trang lake
    23 mins · Like · 1
  • Daydreamer Duong she is your friend also...and may be Joey too. i should remove my name form this tagg, when some body try to talk to Joey it remind me about him. and i need to forget (special this time) to focus my new change. so if someone else like to interesting me, pls email. do not recall me in this post. thanks and bye forever 

No comments:

Post a Comment