Sunday, April 12, 2015

kathy 5

  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy, have I ever met you in real life?
  • Duong Cathy Thiên Ân telling me, i think you still love Joey, and i said not, how can you think i still love J but living with another men to have a baby?
    And truely i just meet u to asking one thing i'm curious : what's wrong with my bayby with about my mistake i
    n the past with another American men!

    I'm need to checking do he still survive, so if some day i can hard work and find money to let my baby to go another country to study, i will not have to include US to my list.

    Not like your thinking, i'm not planing to asking you to pay money for my baby, i very sure, this baby is not your children, how can i do that?
  • Duong Cathy Luong Hien, may be the story you talking is about the girl out side look like VNese or a half blood is VNese, or about yourself is it?
  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy, the girl met me last week and was trying to get back with me. I told that girl that the relationship was one-sided. I was not really her girl friend. She wanted me to call her that. I was in a unique situation in 2013. The girl was hiding her true intentions while she was pulling my leg
  • Duong Cathy i don't know how your gf felling when you are lie to her : You are still Virgin and do not know anything about sex!
    Like you the same like her, cause now her still virgin, and scare some adult can atack her cause his wantted :))


    but now he write a long story about "I'm not virgin!"
    It's your lie to her, you have to find her to said sorry, not my fall so i have not do that, and i'm really sure she do not want to listen to me, even to hear i'm said sorry, i'm really sure J, you get what you pay. (some anymouse said that)
  • Duong Cathy hey-if this girl is bad girl like that? so why you not delete her picture?
    kissing the shit is making you dirty also
  • Duong Cathy the anymouse said that
  • Joey Arnold I am a spiritual virgin
  • Duong Cathy she do not like you keep sharing her picture also
  • Duong Cathy i just do not like when you are keep sharing my picture in the public place like that.
    now i have to go some where to find a job to take care my baby!


    and i need my profile is clear
  • Duong Cathy so what will be happen if people asking me : hey you have a US bf, why did not asking he for help i see he still care about you, why you have to living hard life like that
  • Duong Cathy How can i aswer them for this sittuation Joey ?
  • Luong Hien Joey Arnold, I understand what you have experienced. You seem to be abused by that woman. The woman would have her own choice to devote herself to you and you would have your own choice to accept it or refuse it. And the woman should have admitted that she might not be returned or satisfied. I think sex is ok if you two did it for your own choices, and it cannot be a tie between two people. It would be better if you put an end to this kind of relationship.
  • Joey Arnold I am a social guinea pig

No comments:

Post a Comment