Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kathy 4

  • Luong Hien Joey Arnold, As far as I know, Easten cultures are much different from Western cultures, and men from Western countries dont take sex so seriously that tie themsleves to someone. Years ago, when I was working for an English center, I witnessed a guy run away from a relationship with a local woman whom he had met in a bar. That woman worked in a beauty salon. She thought that that guy truly loves her when they moved to live together, always hand in hand even when going to the toilet; and she thought that the guy would surely marry her. The reason why the guy ran away was because the woman quietly informed her family and had invitation cards made for her wedding party (I could not figure out why she was so sure and why she decided to do so) eventhough the guy had told her that he could not think of getting married at that time.
  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy, have I ever met you in real life?
  • Duong Cathy Thiên Ân telling me, i think you still love Joey, and i said not, how can you think i still love J but living with another men to have a baby?
    And truely i just meet u to asking one thing i'm curious : what's wrong with my bayby with about my mistake i
    ...See More
  • Duong Cathy Luong Hien, may be the story you talking is about the girl out side look like VNese or a half blood is VNese, or about yourself is it?
  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy, the girl met me last week and was trying to get back with me. I told that girl that the relationship was one-sided. I was not really her girl friend. She wanted me to call her that. I was in a unique situation in 2013. The girl was hiding her true intentions while she was pulling my leg

No comments:

Post a Comment