Wednesday, April 15, 2015

cathy 17


  • Joey Arnold My father did not kick me out
  • Duong Cathy oh really! promise with God you do not said this to me
  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy, why do you lie to me about things that I already know about? You know that I know that what you says are lies, but you continue to say them as if they were truth. You continue to say whatever you want to say without evidence, proof, facts, or other things
  • Duong Cathy and promise with God you will go to home and talking with him
  • Joey Arnold I was working with my father and I decided to go to Vietnam. I went to Vietnam to work at a school
  • Duong Cathy i don't know what he will doing, it's up for anything you did for him, your brother and sister said that. and your friend also, i hope them do not talking to him, but i'm not them so i really not care about that
  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy, who are you fooling? You are not talking to me. You are trying to get people to hate me
  • Duong Cathy yes you are working with your father like me working with my mother right now. but you are fighting to your step-mother, and i did not. that's the different about u and me
  • Joey Arnold You are full of crap
  • Duong Cathy my fail is i'm thinking our realationship is come to normal cause you write sms to me a few month ago
  • Duong Cathy i feeling in your world is do not have to voive : you stole my money
  • Duong Cathy and that's why i call to you to talking like " A Friend "
  • Joey Arnold I did not fight with my step-mother. That is not what happened. Ask my father what happened. You were not in America when that one story happened. She is always drunk. She does crazy things. She gets mad at people
  • Duong Cathy i can not belive it come be happen like that
  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy, you do not listen
  • Duong Cathy oh really, now not just your father drunk
  • Duong Cathy women not drunk Joey, and special the women old like her is do not do that
  • Joey Arnold Debbie is a cranky bitch
  • Duong Cathy pls if you are try to make a story, pls make a logic-story to people can easy BELIVE and Understand that
  • Duong Cathy some time i'm feeling i'm going crazy when i tried to talking with you
  • Joey Arnold Debbie drinks and smokes all day long
  • Duong Cathy my stepfather have sad some time
  • Duong Cathy and when he like that, i'm help him with house-work
  • Duong Cathy washing house, clean dish
  • Duong Cathy it's not about Debbie drunk or not, it's about you said you a good men but you do nothing
  • Joey Arnold I do not make up stories
  • Duong Cathy when you stay in my house i can feeling, you do not know how to help people.
    you are lazy so much
  • Joey Arnold you should confess
  • Duong Cathy like Tram's father told to me, and i'm dare to said in the public place with God
  • Joey Arnold Tram asked me to teach her father English
  • Duong Cathy he said you do not do nothing in his house, you just stay and cry, or look like cry to not working. you do not want to buy a CV 10.000 vnd, when he knew you have 8 million VND in you bag. that's why he hate you and he want to kick you out of home
  • Duong Cathy and Tram can not acepted for your job? remember the girl pay money for you is Tram's mother - friend
  • Duong Cathy because i promise with her you will change, you will find money, and pay for any person what you owe them, but i can not do that.

    i'm so same cause what i promise to them can not be happen, that's why i have to run away, i do not want to stay in this trouble Joey, you do not desirve to i have do that
  • Joey Arnold Duong Cathy, what you are saying is not true

No comments:

Post a Comment