Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kathy Lie 2


  • Duong Cathy and this is the true storry.
    Thiên Ân teel to me : J tell me he will take me to the US, and will protect me, pay money for me, if i can to be his gf!


    How can you do that Joey? You are not HOME!
    Your father now get married again, he is sharing this house to his partner still the last money to save they healthy. May be they can rent a new house still the time he died!
    And your mother is now living with you stepfather. He save all money, and she have nothing!

    So how can you take her to the US without Job and Home?
    Now with US govement you are no Job!
    Not enough interllingent to come to teach at English school
    Not enough money to open English school for your self? to pay taxes to the government so that they recognized that you have a legitimate job?

    I should do not said that, but Thien An really nice to me. And i do not want to get her in trouble! Because i'm lie about that!
    I don't have to!

    You just have on way to do Joey, come to govement, and asking them the ticket to come back US, and tell them your sittuation, asking them : can i own 70 million VND still the time i have no job, no home? I can work like a worker after that i can pay money back for you (govement - the company which govemnet tell to have you asking money for your study in the past)
    or if you have come to the jail because your fall, it will be a few month, cause you never want to leaving US all your life?
    your mother and you brother still in US, you will want to come back some day! and this day, those money may be more.

    you can find some call girl VNmese beautiful than me, to have another sex to forget me, it's not a trouble.
    pls don't find a inoucent girl, sex is sex and love is love.
    so if you just angry because you have sex with me, i have to said with you, you just give 6 million for a girl and tell them i want to have sex again with the virgin, fix you virgin and we did that!

    truely your virgin is not everything meaning to me, i did have virgin before, and my boy friend also. when i was 18.
    we do not talking about virgin, we talking about behavior Joey.

    If you fell bad cause i take your virgin and now you plan to do this another girl
    So this is my apologize, i', so sorry about it!

    I remember i tell you that just for relax? Cause you are very i don't know how to said say , confusion with you mind.
    Why people cheating me? Why they said they will give job for me, but i working 5 day and they do nothing pay back and kick me out of school?
    Why my father do not want to give more money for me?
    You look like a child and you need to grow up!

    You are 30 year old, some men same like your age they was get married and have child when they 22, they know where to find a job to feed their children and save money for a next acident like sick, moto acident, but you are not ready for ANY THING.
    That's why i tried to make you like a men, that's was i help you. And i'm tried to love you! But i can not!

    Now i understand why i can not, when i was married again, married and dating so much different, married it's the time you not just ready to have sex, but ready to share the live with some people and reponsibility with them!

    When dating, women share money for men, no one care about that.
    When married, wome ask more. How can they find money with a "big ball" inside, and some poison can not kill them body but will kill the heart, the baby will have defects!

    Men have to working to find money, and women will save money for the familly and take care baby! It's how the world working Joey !

    And i have to said you are can not get married J, When you dating with men, you have to share a half, they are men same like you, with world the just can find money same like you, no more.
    when you dating with women, you have to take care all, no one know what will be happen, it can be have children for the first meet. And the father have to find money to take care to them, or promise to do that.
    Or the mother can go with another single men,-died wife men, and take the baby to the orphagne, and give money to nuns to teach them will be a nuns or mother in the future, like i will do it.
    They will never can married, and mother do not have to pay money for it.

    I tried to help you a serveral time J and i'm boried to do it!
    You always make a trouble where ever you go! I don't know why? Tell me, how can u do that?!
    Example Another Side of Vietnam, i don't know why they fighting you alot, you make a new record "The Top Of Foreinger be hated at VN" it's too bad!

    I should be silence, i can be silence, but ask you only gf till the time, i try to make you to STOP
    tried to make pp thinking if your only enemy is was me but can forgiven you, so how can they not?

    now i fell too bad, i should let's them get more angry and killing you at this time, to now i don't have to see what the world you write about me, so sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment