Saturday, March 21, 2015

Star Wars Favorite to least 6 Films

1. ROTJ is my favorite because the good guys win: Luke saving Vader: Leia saving Solo: for the death of the Emperor, Fett, Hutt, & the 2nd Death Star: for the revelation that Luke & Leia are sisters: for the fight between Vader & Luke: the dialogs: the battles with the teddy bears and in space: for seeing Ben again: for the things that Yoda says and especially in Yoda scary us to death before dying himself: Yoda says we will be so scared and then he dies

2. ROTS: because it is like ESB but with more violence: I like how it begins in space and I like that Vader kills that old man and that Ben kills that Vader wannabe with 85 arms. I love the acting and dialogs. I mostly love the fight between Ben and Vader. The bad people win at the end just as they do in ESB.

3. ESB because, OMG, Vader is Luke's father, for Lando, for the introduction to Yoda, the training, the love drama of Solo and Leia, for the action on Hoth, for the action in space, for the carbon dating or carbon freezing of Solo, and for the fight between father and son

4. ANH because of the introduction to the characters, the dialogs, the events that prepares people for this universe for the first time, for the way they introduce Vader, Leia, the robots, R2D2, C3PO, Chewie, Solo, Luke, the rebels, and especially Ben. The most exciting part is the destruction of the Death Star.

5. TPM because of fight with Maul, the beauty of Naboo, the introduction of baby Vader, the mother of Leia, Jar Jar (whom I like), the emperor, the master of Ben, a look at the Jedi Council for the first time, Yoda, Mace Windu, the pod racing, mr. Hutt, and especially Maul. I love the fight with Maul.

6. AOTC is my least favorite because it did not have as cool as action or dialog or other things as the other 5 films had, but I like the fight with Dooku and Dooku's talk with Ben and seeing Vader going after a shape shifter that you may find from Star Trek's Deep Space Nine. I like the father of Fett and the introduction to the clone wars. I love seeing Yoda fight. I love seeing the jedi fight. In some ways, I like AOtC more than ANH even, but ANH still has better conversations and overall story telling qualities. AOTC has more action but ANH has better pacing and better focus on just a few characters that we can fall in love with more. I still love the characters found in the prequels but I understand why people like the characters of the OT.

I tend to like the characters of the OT more than those of the PT. But I still love the PT as well as the OT and the clone wars and rebels and Maul, etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment