Friday, March 13, 2015

paper or plastic


Paper or Plastic?
Paper
It depends
  • Redant Nguyen
Plastic

Unlike ·
·


  • Bùi Công Danh Although plastic has a lot of advantages, it causes pollution and many bad effect to our health. When we burn plastic or recycle that, we can make our atmosphere become worse and worse.
    11 hrs · Like · 2
  • Redant Nguyen the problem is we throw plastic away and burn it. So do not do that. We can solve the problem. Why recycling plastic is not good Bùi Công Danh?
    11 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • Bùi Công Danh How can we solve those problems? Could you tell me some solution???
  • Điệp Sành Điệu Plastic : If it is in land, it will prevent the flowing of water and circulation of the air
    11 hrs · Like · 1
  • Redant Nguyen Bùi Công Danh it's simple. Make me the present I will do it easily. There are many ways. Just google them. Do you know why Singapore and many other countries can do it?
    11 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • Bùi Công Danh because plastic has a lot of toxicant which can affect to our health, be a reason that cause a lot of diseases. when we use a plastic bag more than two times, which can be a small reason that causes a terrible illness.
    11 hrs · Like · 2
  • Redant Nguyen because the producers make bad plastic and people throw it away and burn it. Low quality paper has toxicant as well
  • Joey Arnold normally, plastic is worse
    11 hrs · Like · 1
  • Bùi Công Danh I mean that we don't have to use plastic anymore, but we should cut down using plastic.
  • Redant Nguyen Yes, we normally throw plastic away and burn it.
  • Joey Arnold plastic is like hotdogs
  • Redant Nguyen if we have strict law we can solve the problem
  • Redant Nguyen it's same alcohol, tobacco,fast food...... They're everywhere. why ?
    11 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold laws can take freedom from people
    11 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold I do not prefer plastic
    11 hrs · Like · 1
  • Redant Nguyen with good law it's better for all of us.
  • Redant Nguyen imagine a society without law. everyone would kill each other
  • Redant Nguyen therefore good law gives us freedom.
  • Redant Nguyen Joey Arnold why do you not prefer plastic ?
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, plastic is dangerous
    11 hrs · Like · 2
  • Redant Nguyen in my hometown, Phu Tho province. there are paper producers. they expel a lot of excretions during the process of production. that way they pollute the environment a lot. and consumers often use paper for one time. So we may a lot more paper than plastic and we buy paper from such bad producers, that is we are destroying the environment. Moreover, we are ruining forests via cutting down trees for making papers..
  • Redant Nguyen Joey Arnold a knives is dangerous when we misuse it. It's people not plastic. paper is dangerous, too.
    9 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold I am not talking about the process of making plastic: I did not say that the process of making plastic is dangerous: I am not talking about that: I am talking about physical properties of plastic itself and how it impacts people and the environment while it is being used and after it is used: not as it is being made: it is also a question of principles, ethics, morality, and how we might draw the lines between what is right and wrong concerning all things and issues and matters and laws and rules and everything else in life
  • Redant Nguyen I mean if we make a good use of resources we can protect the environment.
    It's all due to our bad habit - throwing it everywhere.
    And if you talk about how plastic or paper impact people and the environment, you should put everything in consideration
    including how they produce it. It's like the case of eating sharks' fins. The action of eating sharks' fins does nothing harm to the ecosystem but in the process of making sharks' fins, they have to kill them. It's the same when trees are cut down to make paper.
    8 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold do you know how paper is made?
  • Redant Nguyen I watched it on TV but I don't really know well about that. One thing I know well is that the 2 paper producers in my hometown are expelling a lot of dangerous excretions during the process of production into Lo river. and another one is a lot of trees are cut down to make paper.
    How about your knowledge of it ?
    8 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold the process of making paper is and can be better and paper is also better when it is being used and when it is being recycled as well: those are three things to consider
    1. making paper
    2. using paper

    3. recycling/remaking the paper/etc.....
  • Redant Nguyen Yes, absolutely. And it's the same with plastic. But plastic lasts longer and easier to be recycled, therefore it is better if we use it effectively.
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, plastic is different. Plastic is NOT natural. Paper is natural. Plastic is bad. Paper is good. Plastic is a bad combination of things that do not belong together
  • Redant Nguyen natural is not always good Joey Arnold so that's why we create new things. such as computers, facebook and a lot more.... Good or bad is how we use them.
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, natural is good. Some things are good. Some things are bad. It is not just about how you use things. You are talking about a world with no absolutes. I believe in absolutes. I believe that everything is always either right or wrong and not neutral. There is no grey
  • Redant Nguyen Again, if we make a good use of resources we can protect the environment. Natural is not always good. for example natural energy such coal, oil, wood ... is not as good as electricity from wind or solar energy, wood boats are not as good as steel or plastic boats. We can not make planes, cars, motorbikes, bikes, spaceships, ships, ..... with natural things like wood. Joey Arnold
  • Redant Nguyen Joey Arnold And " everything is always either right or wrong and not neutral. There is no grey " is other category.
  • Redant Nguyen Joey Arnold Just have a look at this case: paper clothes or plastic clothes. Plastic clothes can be used for 3 years. If you choose paper clothes and buy new clothes everyday in 3 years you have to buy at least more than 1 thousand clothes. It's wastin...See More
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, there seems to be some fundamental problems with plastic. I think you do not agree with this. It seems that you think that medicine is ok. I think that medicine can be just as bad as plastic is. Fundamentally, there are some structural dilemmas.... we can ask my mother, Marilyn Mitchell
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, recycling means "NO CUT TREES"
  • Redant Nguyen Joey Arnold what do you mean? You think I don't know it ? or what did I say makes you believe that I don't know it?
    Can you read all my stuff again?
    And if you don't agree with any points, please copy any paste them.

    I don't want to copy and paste any more.
  • Redant Nguyen Joey Arnold before recycling paper, where is it from ? not from trees ?
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, I read what you wrote, but it seems that you disagree about the fundamentals to what is what is good and what is bad. Plastic can be bad if it is in fact union of certain chemical or properties in which are not meant to be fused together in the first place. Side effects can occur if certain combinations occur in ways that are more bad....
  • Redant Nguyen I wrote it so I know it well. You can't show it, can you? Joey Arnold
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, recycled paper does not come from trees. Plus, plastic comes from some pretty crazy things that are fused together in a crazy way that can be bad depending on different factors: trees are good and cutting down trees is not really as bad as people think: trees naturally die anyways: but plastic is normally bad because plastic is not a tree and plastic is not natural and plastic can go into your body and kill you but tree is made from dirt and our bodies are made of dirt and trees and humans are both dirt while plastic is something bad
  • Redant Nguyen some kinds of plastic are bad because people make bad plastic, some are good and are used for medical devices.
    And there is dirty paper with virus and bacteria besides the good one.
    ...See More
  • Joey Arnold How can plastic be good?
  • Redant Nguyen it answered it very clearly, just read again.
    Can you answer my questions, Joey Arnold ?
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, you do not know what plastic is. You think that plastic is just a little different than paper. However, that is not true. You have a misconception in what plastic is. You are believing in a lie that is taught globally. All around the world, many lies are preached as truth. However, smart people can see past the lies. You have a limited understanding of the elements. I am not talking dirt or germs or other things on plastic or paper. I am talking about the actual molecules and DNA and properties and elements and atoms and chemicals and essence and chemistry to paper and plastic
    .
    The problem with plastic is not about how plastic is made but more about what plastic is from the microscopic level. I am not talking about what is on plastic but rather about what is plastic and inside plastic. I am NOT talking about bacteria. I am talking about the essence of plastic and paper
    .
    Trees grow: that is good
    Plastic does not grow: that is bad
  • Redant Nguyen Joey Arnold you want to show that you are a smart guy, reading and know more than others, but please, don't be a book worm. What you read may be true but if you talk about how plastic or paper impact people and the environment, you should put everything in consideration including how they produce it. It's like the case of eating sharks' fins. The action of eating sharks' fins does nothing harm to the ecosystem but in the process of making sharks' fins, they have to kill them. It's the same when trees are cut down to make paper.

    And again, do you understand what "using resources effectively" is ?
    and if you think plastic is bad why are you using it ?
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, touch plastic and think about what it is. It sounds like you are a bookworm. Please do not check your brain at the door. It is not that simple. Again, you are brain washed. You are not thinking. You do not care. You are not listening to me. That is too bad. You do not care what I am saying. You do not know enough English. You are ignoring what I am saying. You do not understand what I am saying. You are overlooking what I am saying
  • Redant Nguyen Joey Arnold it's exactly what I want to say to you, it fits you more than anyone I know.
    and even you can't answer or ignore my questions many times.
    if you are not that kind why don't you answer my questions ?

    And again, do you understand what "using resources effectively" is ? and if you think plastic is bad why are you using it ?
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, what is plastic?
  • Redant Nguyen I agree that many kinds of plastic are not good. We should not use them. But the good one we should use. and the same with paper.

    And again, do you understand what "using resources effectively" is ? and if you think plastic is bad why are you using it ?
  • Joey Arnold which are the good kinds of plastic?
  • Redant Nguyen they are used for medical devices and for wrapping food.
    And again, do you understand what "using resources effectively" is ? and if you think plastic is bad why are you using it ?
  • Joey Arnold I want to know which plastics are the good kind of plastics. Please tell me about the good kinds of plastic
  • Redant Nguyen answer my questions first, I asked you first. If you can't , just say that you don't now. Don't pretend to be smart, guy.
    And again, do you understand what "using resources effectively" is ? and if you think plastic is bad why are you using it ?
  • Joey Arnold You should answer my question. Your question is a bad question. I do not like your question. You are insulting me. You are making fun of me. You are saying bad things about me. You are lying about me. You are saying things that are not true. You are being too vague and general about plastic. You say that plastic can be good but you do not explain and support how that can be possible. Your making statements without sufficient evidence. Please site your sources and facts. Please add more specific supplication. What you are saying is rather more like propaganda and not not based on truth. You are not being direct enough
  • Redant Nguyen if you want a list : here it is http://science.howstuffworks.com/plastic4.htm
    http://www.care2.com/greenli.../which-plastics-are-safe.html
    http://abunchofgreens.blogspot.com/.../good-plastic-bad...
    Plastics can be found in a wide variety of products. They are everywhere. Find out how plastics are made and...
    science.howstuffworks.com
  • Redant Nguyen you are the one who insulted me first, have a look again, and you ignore my questions many times
  • Redant Nguyen Here's what you said first:

    Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, touch plastic and think about what it is. It sounds like you are a bookworm. Please do not check your brain at the door. It is not that simple. Again, you are brain washed. You are not thinking.
    ...See More
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, that is not an insult. It is judgement. What I say is truth. What I say is right. I have the legal ground and authority to say what is right. What is right is not insulting. What is right is necessary. I believe in what I say. I believe in what I do. I believe that I am very right. If you don't like me, please leave
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, you are a jerk. I am not insulting. I am being the judge here. I am telling you to listen. Please learn how to explain things. Do not send me a link about what plastic is. Tell me about the good kinds of plastic here in your own words
  • Redant Nguyen you disagree with me but you ca not show why i am wrong, where I am wrong.
    You never answer my questions means you insult me. I don't insult you.
  • Redant Nguyen you are not the judge, because you have not showed me you are qualified enough, and you can not answer my questions.
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, I am right because there are no plastic farms and there are no plastic trees
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, cannot, not ca not
  • Redant Nguyen it shows nothing. viruses are natural and grow very fast but dangerous.
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, you are not qualified to be in my group: you insult people: you ignore me: your question to me is irrelevant and I answered it already: I am qualified and I am the judge here because this is my group
  • Redant Nguyen I know that you can just stick around with some typing mistakes of mine and laugh around , you seem to be so mean and childish
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, I am not talking about viruses. I told you before that this is not about viruses
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, do you want me to block you?
  • Joey Arnold Redant Nguyen, this is not a question about using resources efficiently. You can use good things efficiently and more effectively if the resources are good and wholesome: but I am not talking about that
























No comments:

Post a Comment