Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Barry Piper



Barry Piper
 changed his profile picture.
Like ·  · 
  • 32 people like this.
  • Speak English You and/or others blocked me from ASOV or allowed it to happen. It seems that you think that I have problems. You think I spam/etc. You think I have mental problems. This all started early in 2014 when some posters on ASOV. I came in to defend myself against the mockery & I was blocked. I continue to come back to ASOV & to like-spam as Rosa Parks would . I made an ASOV page as a protest against your actions. I am here to threaten you and others with possible future consequences. You don't take me serious & you don't care at all. I will be posting this message and other things on the internet as a way of sharing injustices to the world. You are a bully at least by association it seems to say the least . I will continue to do what I believe is right in this world. I believe that your thinking is fundamentally flawed through depravity and a bunch of other things
    . 

    I have a lot more to say but I don't know if you are even reading this. I will continue to do what I do because I believe in what I do . If you ask me to take down my ASOV page, then I will ask you to let me rejoin the ASOV group. But you will never let me rejoin the ASOV group. Therefore, I will continue to do whatever I have to in order to let people know that your priorities in life have been jeopardized



























No comments:

Post a Comment