Sunday, November 16, 2014

Vegetarian Sometimes


To all my vegetarian friends, I am doing a little research. I simply want to know why you are a vegetarian? Is it the taste? Is it based on conscience? Is it preference? Or is it a completely different reason? Please let me know.
LikeLike ·  · 
  • Mariangel Onsurez and 4 others like this.
  • Kristy Lloyd-Tangermann My vegetarian significant other became a vegetarian about 18 years ago because he developed a dislike for the taste of meat. Now, if he eats anything meat based, he gets terribly sick.
    2 hrs · Like
  • Raymond Erickson-King My wife....health reasons. I think it's better for you but I'm not a vegetarian though. 
    1 hr · Edited · Like
  • Sami Neal I have a really close friend who is vegetarian. She does it because she can not stand the way they treat the animals. She really loves animals, and can't eat wnauthkng that really harms them.
    1 hr · Like
  • Misty Birkinbine-Rose Would Romans 14 plan into this question? I do eat meat but respect those who do not.
    1 hr · Like
  • Dianne Doom Madsen I have a friend whose body cannot process the animal protein.
    1 hr · Like
  • Orpha Moody One of our daughters is vegetarian cause she don't like the taste of meat. Not even the soy vegetarian food made to taste like it
    1 hr · Like
  • Sarah Coates Nottle I'm not a vegetarian. But for humane reasons, we try to get local pastured beef or chicken whenever possible.
    6 mins · Unlike · 1
  • Ja English Before the fall in the garden, we were vegetarians. Meat can be overwhelming for the digestive system. Over-consumption takes more energy to digest. Grease clogs arteries.
    .
    Protein, calories, vitamins, minerals, carbs, etc.... are not only found in meat.... meat can be heavy on our digestion.... it also depends on what the animals were eating.... cows are injected with hormones, for example... etc....
    .
    I'm a vegetarian sometimes.....
    .
    In Vietnam, people are scared of getting poisoned from the chickens and eggs they import from China (their enemies)....


    Joey Arnold, Forest Grove Oregon Original Oatmeal USA Vietnam 1985 L4OJ Ojawall JSA

No comments:

Post a Comment