Sunday, November 23, 2014

Blind Australian Girl


do not spam on my wall... you are abusing me.... you are harassing me
2 hours ago
stop spamming and lying about me

boohoo ask your 'mananger' to cry for you. Nếu bạn hiểu được điều này thì bạn không phải là người Mỹ thực

Si usted entiende esto, entonces usted no es un verdadero americano

Če to razumete, potem niste pravi ameriški

Якщо ви розумієте це, то ви не справжній американець

Αν καταλάβετε αυτό, τότε δεν είναι ένα πραγματικό Αμερικανός

Pokud jste pochopili to pak nejste opravdový americký

Ако сте разбрали това, тогава не сте истински American

Ako razumjeti onda niste pravi Amerikanac

Nëse ju e kuptoni këtë atëherë ju nuk jeni një amerikan i vërtetë

Om du förstår detta så är du inte en riktig amerikansk

Os byddwch yn deall hyn yna nid ydych yn wirioneddol Americanaidd

Ti o ba ye ki o si yi ti o ba wa ko ba kan gidi American

אויב איר פאַרשטיין דעם דעמאָלט איר זענען ניט אַ פאַקטיש אמעריקאנער

Ако ово разумете онда нисте прави Американац

Se você entende isso, então você não é um verdadeiro americano

Jeśli rozumiesz to nie jesteś prawdziwym amerykaninem

Hvis du forstår dette så er du ikke en ekte amerikansk

तपाईं त यो बुझ्न भने तपाईं एक वास्तविक अमेरिकी छैन

Ki te matau koutou ki tenei na e kore e koe i te tino American
44 minutes ago
you are arrogant

Look whose calling the kettle black
you are calling me a liar

Omg get real!!

Do you really understand english. Your comment don't make any sense if your were a real american.

You are pretending, acting to get noticed.
WHere was I born?
you are making statements that lack sufficient support, as in evidence
you are in denial

Ditto
for whatever the reason, you are choosing to believe that I am something else
tell me who I am, where I am from, and what I do

You cant even write real english like a real american. You are way to formal
too formal
not to formal
formality is not a crime
you seem to be too in love with slang
street English
you are changing your story

so which county are you from and who the governor of it?
you are becoming double-tongued
contradiction

Omg you are dreaming. Not real
governors do not rule countries
remember the word president
formal English does not induce confusion

What the fuck language are you writing??
you state that you are confused
you are not educated

Omg real americans dont write the way you do. If you were a REAL american you know what a county is.
you threaten
you swear
you make statements that are blank and arrogant

I said county not COUNTRY! Every single american knows that!
you do not have support for your statements
your statements are blind
ignorant
arrogant
uneducated

Also who a governer is!!
you are so closed minded
President Barack Obama

Nor do you. Why don't answer my question of which county you come from??
Barack Obama is the President
of my country
Not a governor
Presidents can govern, but they use the word President and not Governor

OMG he is not a governor

You dont know what your talking about

President is dufferent from a govenor and a county is different from a country. You are vietnamese

You need to learn a lot more about american before you prentend to be american
did you say County?
I thought you said country, not county

So tell me what very important day happened recently in america then??
I apologize if you wrote county, not country
I do not follow the news
there was Ebola
what country am I from?
you should do a background check on me
you should watch my videos

Omg. You dont have to follow the news its born in you as an american. Just like special days for vietnamese citizens

I cant be bothered wasting my time explain there own country (whom you say you are from) to a time waster who takes advantage of vietnamese people eager want of learning the english language

chúc may mắn và sức khỏe tốt cho bạn
you are in Mai Dich
you seem to be compensate because you lost something

Nearby but not exactly there but in america. Next to you mothers house hihihi
everything I say can be verified
verification can prove the facts

Huh. Why are yoy always using formal english?? Its not the way real english speakers talk. Thats academic english
yo
wassup lady
ya feelin kinda cool
yo pimp it up
yo play come here dog

hahahaha OMG so old
come up into the hood
smoke some weed
ya
I learned it from the 90's

what the fuck!
but it is dangerous
you have a silly argument

how old are you?

how can you learn it in the 90's you were only born then according to your profile
born 1985, Feb.11, on a Monday, in Forest Grove
home of the tallest barber pole in the world

where is forest grove?

you copy that from the internet?

so what is a barber pole?

don't worry I am not wasting my time to look.

at those links

Please don't take advantage of people believing you are american. there are lot of vunerable naiive people in Vietnam and a lot of them are my friends and I care about it when people decieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment