Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Đường is Closed


7 hours ago
hi. May I help you?
about an hour ago
hi
nice to meet you
Nice to meet you too
very nice
excuse me, don't post anything on my timeline, I won't reply
thank you
you can change the settings
I am not asking you to reply
there are multiple reasons behind writing on walls
nope, Timeline is for my close friends and my family
...for writing on walls
Facebook has settings
Facebook has privacy settings that can be modified and altered and changed
And the way you did seems a start of a conversation
it seems that way
but it only seems that way
if so, we can chat
there is more to life than what you can see or know
what I do is multi-layered
I prefer to have a private talk
if you do not want strangers to write on your wall, you should fix that problem in Facebook by pressing the right butons in the settings to change it
however, I now have to work, see you later.
private talk is understandable
private talk is limited
You cannot post new posts on my Facebook timeline wall
I have asked you in a polie way, haven't I? So, I hoped you would also talk to me in the same way. It is not necessary for me to change my setting for you. It is free for my friends on facebook. I am not the kind of girl who is always sticking on her phone checking the notification all day. I have many friends coming from various countries, and they knew that. If they need something, I talk to me in message. You said "private talk is limited", limited for what? Is our talk available for anyone to see it? Are you using me for any purpose?
I am trying to teach you how to do things more efficiently and effectively.
Telling each person not to write on your wall is more time-consuming and less economical than changing the settings.
no, thank you. We now are not facebook friend anymore. I just use my fb for fun, and I think my fb friends are polite enough to not post something as "Hi" on my wall.
You are arrogant
You are a bad person
you are being rude to me
you are closed minded

No comments:

Post a Comment