Monday, November 17, 2014

MC Mar does not like Joey Arnold


  • Ja English Nguyen Phuong does not know what kind of teacher I am. She is clouded by premature judgments and inaccurate hearsay, assumption, and interjection. She was infected by the menace and the plaque at the Leaf Pagoda which threatened to murder me.
    34 mins · Edited · Like
  • Nguyen Phuong wtf are you saying, Leaf pagoda is old story and it sinked in history, it seems you also hate them and not have forgive on them,--> make me laugh at you
  • Ja English Nguyen Phuong, what is the new story?
  • Nguyen Phuong a new story is i feel you re not change and keep on gooing insane, too crazy and girls you took with them on these photos,
  • Ja English Nguyen Phuong, you are being too general, vague, simple, and unspecific. You are not giving me details to your insufficient conclusion.
    .
    You need more credible support for your claims. You are talking about mere speculation and opinion that is illuminated and magnified by emotional stimuli. You are hunting me like I am some kind of animal monster from Beowulf (2007 film)
  • Mc Mar F*** off mr Ja... why you were posted the link of my profile, It doesnt make you look great or be a good person... My advice is just behave yourself and stop being idiot! !
    1 min · Like
  • Ja English Mc Mar, every time you post a comment, you are also posting a link to your profile as well.
    .
    What I did is what we all do every time we do anything on Facebook.
    .
    Click on a profile picture of a person on Facebook. Click on a link in blue letters of a person on Facebook. It will take you to their Facebook.
    .
    It is very simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment