Sunday, November 23, 2014

Paper is Only Paper 2

  • Duncan James · 22 mutual friends
    You are a speech pathologist? I did not know you had a masters degree. A pronunciation speech therapist must have at least a bachelors degree to start and a Masters degree to practice this. So you have a masters degree in what?
  • Ja English Duncan James, a therapist is a person that helps people talk. The definition here is rather simple. Your definition is the status quo, but that doesn't necessarily make it right.
    .
    It seems that you are either deliberately or subconsciously trying to d
    iscredit my legacy. It seems that you do not like me. You may feel that I do not have what it takes to correctly help people.
    .
    You may believe that skills can only be properly established and attained by traditional education and other training apprenticeships.
    .
    Most people seem to believe that those certificates (papers), credentials, degrees, and other official qualifications have magical powers that turn people in teachers.
    .
    However, take your parents for example. Mothers and fathers do not attend school in order to become parents and guardians. They do not get bachelors of Parenthood.
    .
    Some of the best actors in the world did not attend those established acting schools. Success is a tricky business that does not listen to the rules of the land. Effectiveness is not achieved through insanity (doing the same things over and over again).
    .
    As the times change, so must we. Too often, we are locked to a pattern of failure that keeps us from proper developmental momentum and acceleration personally and universally for the sake of humanity in general.
    .
    As a writer, I use words to paint pictures, illustrations, to help people see things in new ways.
    .
    I have the creative license and freedom to redefine things and to be able say things in such a way as to allow people to see the bigger picture of things and in order to catch something that is rather larger than life.
    .
    My name is Joey Arnold and I believe in the legacy that I bring. I believe in it stronger than anything else in this world.
    .
    You have the right to call me crazy. If you think I am crazy, then you should run away. You are not required to stay here.
  • Duncan James · 22 mutual friends
    Did I use the word 'crazy' anywhere? A 'therapist' is a qualified practitioner. That is how a person can call themselves a therapist. I was merely asking a simple question.
  • Ja English Duncan James, there in inference that can be added to what you say. I can try my best to read between the lies in order to determine your motivation (motives) here. I did not say that you said that I am crazy. I also did not infer it either.
    .
    I am not here to make specific accusations against you personally speaking. However, I am making statements that are generally true. I know what people are generally thinking to some extent. In other words, I try my best not to make personal attacks against individuals but to rather make observations about society that can serve for inspirational and educational purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment