Monday, November 17, 2014

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh


  • Mc Mar OMG! youve found one more victim
  • Ja English Do you think I'm a criminal?
  • Mc Mar Did i say you are criminal? But if U think so. maybe you are 
  • Ja English Bad people have victims. Good people do not have victims. Only bad people have victims. You said the word "Victim." That means that you think I am bad. You should study that word "Victim."
  • Mc Mar Yes you are a criminal. .i can see it in your smile ,youre not sincerely 100% smile, there's something bad behind it! ! 
  • Ja English Mc Mar, are you perfect?
  • Youla Sang Pembeda · 6 mutual friends
    nobody perfect in the world... And everyone have the bad side and the great side.. 
  • Bitshull Most being fucked in consesus is not constituted as crime. Raping is. But there's an age limit for that.
  • Mc Mar I'm not perfect but im not an hypocrite 
  • Nguyen Phuong dog, delete the picture you took with other people, dont result them
    20 hrs · Like · 1
  • Mc Mar He's trying to ruin that girl's life, we can see it from the way he smile.
    19 hrs · Like · 1
  • Ja English Mc Mar, imperfection is the root of hypocrisy. If you are not perfect, then you will be a hypocrite. Only perfect people are free from hypocrisy.
    .
    I am not perfect. I am a hypocrite. You are a hypocrite. We are humans. We have those those faults.
    13 hrs · Like
  • Amine Kaiba perfection is devine only GOD is perfect... none is perfect and if unperfect people are considered to be hypocrites then u r saying that 7 billion hypocrits are breathing air on this planet!!!! how messed up is that .. hypocrisy is an attribute someone acn acquire when he is not raised the right way but it is not as u might have suggested that is innate?!!!! what BS is this?!
    8 hrs · Like
  • Jhonna Amaca sir, is she your gf?
    6 hrs · Like
  • Nguyen Phuong Do you have abilities to recognize what is called:" insult", what is called "advice", dont comment on my wall if you were human
    3 hrs · Like
  • Mc Mar Mr Ja English please stop being silly.Finally you've admitted that you a hypocrite, thts why you simply could fooling those girls, You treat them nicely when they fallen in love,you will ask them to your bed .  I know how american conguering people 
    1 hr · Like
  • Nguyen Phuong not too bad like that but Joey Arnold USA is too craxy
  • Ja English Mc Mar and Nguyen Phuong are lying about me. They are harrassing me. People are saying bad things about me.
    .
    MC Mar
    ...See More
  • Nguyen Phuong do you feel shame for your self when you can write on other facebook wall's and on the contrary is not, have you always had fear when people cures at you
  • Nguyen Phuong tks l know, no need to introduce me through my facebook link, ugly
  • Ja English Nguyen Phuong has a personal bias against me based on a series of things from the past that is unrelated to me. 
    .
    She feels hurt and confused. She is taking it out on me. She accuses me of not being a teacher. 
    ...See More
  • Nguyen Phuong no need to introduce urself again, all know what kind of teacher you are, why do you know i am hurted and confused ? or those are your bad thoughts
  • Ja English Nguyen Phuong does not know what kind of teacher I am. She is clouded by premature judgments and inaccurate hearsay, assumption, and interjection. She was infected by the menace and the plaque at the Leaf Pagoda which threatened to murder me.
    15 mins · Edited · Like
  • Nguyen Phuong wtf are you saying, Leaf pagoda is old story and it sinked in history, it seems you also hate them and not have forgive on them,--> make me laugh at you
    9 mins · Like
  • Ja English Nguyen Phuong, what is the new story?
    8 mins · Like
  • Nguyen Phuong a new story is i feel you re not change and keep on gooing insane, too crazy and girls you took with them on these photos,
    7 mins · Like
  • Ja English Nguyen Phuong, you are being too general, vague, simple, and unspecific. You are not giving me details to your insufficient conclusion.
    .
    You need more credible support for your claims. You are talking about mere speculation and opinion that is illuminated and magnified by emotional stimuli. You are hunting me like I am some kind of animal monster from Beowulf (2007 film)

No comments:

Post a Comment