Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Vee Nagathota says Joey Arnold is not a real person.


Tôi là thầy. Tên tôi là Jo Arnold. Để biết thêm thông tin, liên hệ với bạn của tôi, cô Tiên: fyg.engclub@gmail.com
0903-124-615
Like ·  · 
  • Lê Thị Mỹ Thuộc Thầy có dạy onl ko aHe has taught a ko onl (Translated by Bing)
  • JL Lie You dont know how to advertise ...
  • Ja English JL Lie, how can I help you? I do not understand what you are trying to say. I do not post advertisement. Instead, I post information, not propaganda.
  • Huỳnh Bảo Ngọc You should say: "Tôi là giáo viên tiếng Anh" -___- i think it's more friendly...See Translation
  • Ja English I like smaller words.
  • JL Lie Your sentence make everybody think that you are advertising
  • Ja English People are thinking wrongly. People need to change the way that they think. People are too closed-minded.
  • JL Lie We come from different country, how can you think that indigenous people need to change instead of you?
  • Ja English I came to Vietnam to help
  • JL Lie I know that, i know you are friendly, i just wanna show you the wrong means in your sentence.
  • Ja English my sentence is not wrong
  • JL Lie Keep your opinion and protect it
  • Ja English My sentence is saying that I am a teacher. My name is Joey. For more information, contact my friend. I can tell people about my friends on Facebook with my friends.
  • JL Lie Ok ok, we will talk later, i'm on busy
  • Ja English JL Lie, it is not my opinion. What I am saying is authentic fact. I am talking about myself. Facebook was created for friends by friends. The purpose of Facebook is to share personal information with friends.
    .
    I am not only talking to you. This is not a private conversation. This is a public debate. People talk about themselves on Facebook everyday.
  • Huỳnh Bảo Ngọc Meaning is not wrong..but sense is not right -___- i think so...
  • Ngoc Quang Nguyen Hi Jo. I'm living in HN, while you're living in HCM. How can you improve my english skills?
  • Ja English the sense is right here
  • JL Lie In Vietnam, we use this sentence "Để biết thêm thông tin = For more information" to advertise something, we dont use it for introducing about ourself, you can use this sentence "Want to know more about me" .... And the sentence "I'm a teacher", it haves 3 ways to translate into Vietnamese "Tôi là thầy; tôi là thầy giáo, tôi là giáo viên" Seem those have the same meaning but, when you say "Tôi là thầy" you are not friendly, you use this when you want to show yourself, and when you want to argue about something. And "tôi là giáo viên, tôi là thầy giáo", you use this when you want to introduce ... Please remember, i just want to tell you my feeling, i'm younger than you, i dont dare to teach you anything. And im sorry if i bothered you.
  • Ja English You can teach people that are older than you. It does not matter how old you are. What matters is being teachable no matter who we are. To be friendly and to be there for others.
  • Ja English JL Lie, how can I tell people to talk to my friend for more information in a more friendly way?
  • Ja English I do not like the negative connotation that the word "Advertisement." I am not against ads. I believe everything is propaganda to some extend. I am not trying to say that I am not advertising myself.
    .
    But I do not want people think I am a bad person or something because of the advertising. I want to say that I am not advertising because I am not only advertising. I am just being friendly and I am just sharing information in a friendly way and not in a robotic way.
  • Huỳnh Bảo Ngọc I think shorter is better...and advertising is ok...
  • Ja English Huỳnh Bảo Ngọc, I want to find students. I also want to save time because people are always asking me for information about me and my classes. I want people to go to my Facebook and find the information that they are looking for.
    .
    I get tired of answering the same questions dozens of times each day. I get hundreds of Facebook messages. I do not have the time to talk to everybody. I have over 12,000 friends and it is always growing. Some of those people write to me. I try to find ways to talk to everybody in faster ways.
    .
    People misunderstand what I write in English. I try my best to translate some of what I write into Vietnamese in order to help people understand what I am trying to say.....
    .
    Life is so short and I am so busy and I am trying my best to help as many people as I can as often as I may....
  • Ja English Huỳnh Bảo Ngọc, I want to find students. I also want to save time because people are always asking me for information about me and my classes. I want people to go to my Facebook and find the information that they are looking for.
    .
    I get tired of answering the same questions dozens of times each day. I get hundreds of Facebook messages. I do not have the time to talk to everybody. I have over 12,000 friends and it is always growing. Some of those people write to me. I try to find ways to talk to everybody in faster ways.
    .
    People misunderstand what I write in English. I try my best to translate some of what I write into Vietnamese in order to help people understand what I am trying to say.....
    .
    Life is so short and I am so busy and I am trying my best to help as many people as I can as often as I may....
  • Huỳnh Bảo Ngọc Calm down..teacher...first, when you translate some words, ask your vietnamese friends and make sure your words are ok. Second, you can write your information on your cover photo and tell people find information there 
  • Ja English my information is already on my cover
  • Vee Nagathota Ja English is not a real person. his English grammar is not correct. He is clearly not a native English speaker, Don't believe him. he uses a fake photo in his ads. he is a fruit cake and crazy
  • Vee Nagathota JL Lie he is a crazy man trying to convert Vietnamese people into his crazy religion so stay away from him. if he is busy then why is he advertising to go see many people. doesn't make sense other than he is a crazy mormom on a mission from there crazy church. to force religion on people. they are the close minded people no you. It is propaganda.
  • Vee Nagathota also his grammar is not correct so it seems to me he is a liar if he was a true american he should know how to answer my questions that I send him. also he rarely answers peoples questions about english, he always tries to advertise himself.
  • Vee Nagathota typical religious nut.
  • Vee Nagathota Anh chàng này nghiêm túc có một căn bệnh tâm thần. ông cần phải gặp bác sĩ càng sớm càng tốt để có được thuốc của ông. ông có khoảng 18 trang trên FB.See Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment