Friday, December 12, 2014

RIP Ribs English 2014-12-12 Fri 1 PM Q1 HCM

Joseph told me that we might have to discontinue the English classes at the Mr.Ribs BBQ restaurant of 156 Vinh Khanh Q.4 TP.HCM and change the location of those classes to a new spot someday. My name is also Joseph as well. My name is Joseph Scott Arnold Rasp Morehead Hunter Cunningham Mitchell Baker Pickett Pickell Hemmingway Oregon Original Oatmeal Hocking Vanderbyl Smith Henderson Amersterdam Netherlands Germany Ireland Scotland England.

I was told about this in the morning and afternoon today, 2014-12-12 Friday 1 PM Q.1 TP.HCM. Joseph Luc Dinh told me about some problems and that our classroom must be compromised or must be moved. More specifically, the issue is between the owners and the management and leadership of Ribs, as in Joseph and the mother of the main owner of Ribs. I do not have the details and I do not have official permission and clearance to talk about this. I am not sure if people read this but I want to remember this day.

I am continuing to question things in my life, especially today as I wonder if I can trust people. I wonder if I can count on the future. I can only trust God and on certain more eternal things. 

I have been marketing, advertising, and telling people that I teach or only teach at Ribs since about June 2014 as in for the last 6 months and people will continue to go to Ribs to look for me. There can be many problems. Today, we took his TV and computer back to his house in Q.1. I have 2 classes here today starting at 6:30 - 9:30 PM, but things may change in the future.

I am trying to save this moment in my autobiography and I am trying to capture the moment in order to label this day as a possible turning point in my life, but it is really hard to say how this will play out.

I need to keep a diary more often as life goes on but I am very inconsistent and very random when it comes to journalism and my style of writing changes all of the time which makes it tough to read and follow.

Sometimes, we doubt people and we second guess people. For me, I can look at people and I can wonder if people are taking advantage of me or if I should put all my eggs in one basket or not. We should always have backup plans but people do not like it if you are distracted or less loyal.

My life is full of these things. it is life and it is how the cookie crumbles.












No comments:

Post a Comment