Wednesday, December 31, 2014

kathy leaves



  • Lâm Dương Happy New Year 2015
    8 hrs · Like
  • Daydreamer Duong I love him, and i love you too. But i love him more than i love you. 
    His mother do not like me like your mother. She said we still young to get married, when we 18. She scare we can not have enough skill to teach our children...
    I happy to see your ha
    ve a new girlfriend. Even we are a couple before. But with him. I'm not...I'm trying to be a style of women he love. May be it's can be a different style women u love.
    But it's my choice! Sorry.
    35 mins · Like · 1
  • Daydreamer Duong I have 6 ex boyfriend in my facebook list also. But i will remove 5, just keep only him. 
    You are the one i choice to remove. We should do not keep conected. If i using my time to carrying you live, i will have not enough time to carriying my love job.
     

    Tell your mom and you brother to choice the good girl like they want you have. I know you know how to ask, good luck and bye. 

    I'm the way to remove 4 people. Bussiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment