Monday, September 5, 2016

2016-09-05 An Lai Ring


  • An Lai
    07/11/2015 15:33
    An Lai
    send it to every people's droppings
    no body wont study english with a crazzy teacher
  • 15 April
  • Joey Arnold
    15/04/2016 16:19
    Joey Arnold
    I try to help
  • 17 April
  • Joey Arnold
    17/04/2016 09:51
    Joey Arnold
    I love you.
  • 22 April
  • An Lai
    22/04/2016 14:47
    An Lai
    joey can you tell her to delete that post? please. now all my school they hate me, zizi has problem in school cuz that her post, more people thousand shared it,,,,,,,,,,,i will help you. please im just a highschooll student. :(( :(( i did not do wrong. i just worried of my family cuz you not visa. .........and more and more.
  • 22 April
  • An Lai
    22/04/2016 18:47
    An Lai
    SOMEONE FROM HER FB
    READ IT
    AND WANNA FIND ME
    AND THROW AXIT TO MY FACE. MAKE MY FACE UGLY AND BURN
  • An Lai
    22/04/2016 18:48
  • 23 April
  • An Lai
    23/04/2016 16:49
    An Lai
    my sis is in dangerous right now
  • An Lai
    23/04/2016 16:49
  • An Lai
    23/04/2016 16:50
    An Lai
    we re in dangerous cuz people come to find us
    someone call me
    and wanna give me
    axit
    to make my face bad
    my mother go to market
    and go work
    but people no buy
    i go to school, my students hited me
    what did i do wrong?
    my teachers hate me
    3 years..i told to you if you finish money i give you some, just my husband was angry and morning i wanted you cam to my home but you post things on fb
    re you happy?
    do you remenber that 3 yrs
    we spend dinner food, hang out dancing, sing together
    re you happy ? i told to you that dont post us on fb, i told you that
    now i just want die
    wont live
    but my husband wont me die
    what can i do
    i told to you that when i have more money i can send you
    from canada
    i told yo that
    cops came......but you posted things on fb
    all
    i want to die
    WONT LIVE
  • An Lai
    23/04/2016 16:55
  • An Lai
    23/04/2016 16:55
    An Lai
    IM A HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT
    IM IN 11 GRADE
    I THINK OF MY FAMILY AND YOU AND MY HUSBAND I WANTED Equal
    i wont you hurt but i wobt big problem to my family
    but
    everythings changed
  • 24 April
  • Joey Arnold
    24/04/2016 10:32
    Joey Arnold
    You asked me to live at your house. We did not talk about how long I would live there. We did not negotiate, plan, talk, discuss, debate, argue, think, carefully & specifically enough.
  • 25 April
  • An Lai
    25/04/2016 00:44
    An Lai
    STOP LYING TO OTHER PEOPLE
  • Joey Arnold
    25/04/2016 02:16
    Joey Arnold
    You are spreading lies about me.
  • 25 April
  • An Lai
    25/04/2016 11:12
    An Lai
    Xin chào Joey, ảnh này mang tính cá nhân và tôi muốn giữ nó riêng tư. Bạn có thể vui lòng gỡ nó xuống không?
    Attachment Unavailable
    This attachment may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it with you.
  • An Lai
    25/04/2016 13:22
    An Lai
    TOM hAP bIA
    WHO IS SHE?
  • Today
  • An Lai
    18:59
    An Lai
    Joey. my diamon ring, i forgot it. whatever it will not return to me but you still post me and my husband on your websides. i hope you do not do that again. i really do not know who they re. some people goes to my fb and pm me. a lot but i do not want to think they re you. i'm not here. to hate you or blame you. or tell you about my ring. or.................i'm here to told to you that " maybe" we misread each other...........but we brought it go far away. maybe or maybe yes............my family helped you too. do you remenber we were together and eat BBQ, seafood, iceream......every nighs my mother take you go back. sit on motobke with 3 people and worry about polices. do you remenber everything? yes i lost my ring but i did not do the action like you. i used to make a page but i think i do not need to do that............you said you sorry me and i'm sorry you too cuz we gone wrong. your action and my action gone wrong and far...............2014 to 2016 it's long time and time. in 2016 i thought you might rape my sis, the true i wont you and my sis re together. i worry about my mother. you no visa and wont get trouple to my mother. maybe you hate me so much and some people think you are bad or i'm bad..............that action we did. just bring trouples to us...when you leave my home, my mother were in Thailand and i'm sr you can not stay in my home. my husband he does not like you. and he could be mad at me and police will make trouple to us...........i'm a daughter/ a child for my family. i alway think of my family, and love my mom............i alway wish
  • An Lai
    19:00
    An Lai
    we were not in the trouple
    maybe now you hate me so much
    but i never hate you
    if you are me. you will understand
    you can ask your friends on your fb
    that
    Do you want to let me stay in home for long time if i do not visa in vietnam? Foreign can stay same home in vietnam. you will know answer.
    do you love your family? your mom? you wont get them in trouple. you are son of your family and i'm a daugter of my family
    my mom came to Mc. cuz i told to my mother
    i lost my ring, you posted my address
    and pics on your fb.
    every mother alway love their children
    we came but you did not write it that
    we came there and gave you camera
    expensive thing
    if im bad
    i will not give you
    camera back to you record it again
    will not give you your CD and driver back
    we did not stealer it from you
    you leave my home
    left
    my home
    and you need to return to get it back but you blame on fb
    with our imformation who help you for 3
    years
    ............................................
    if you did not do that
    the day in MC you and me will be fine
    if you not post our imformation with pics
    i will not hate you. Diamon ring is important but friendship 3 years is more than money. it's priceless
  • An Lai
    19:15
    An Lai
    last day, i still give you camera what you left my home and buy you hamburger. were your friend or foe? you know
  • An Lai
    19:31
    An Lai
    a friend told to me you post me again on fb
    the true
    long time i did not go to your fb
    and forget
    im not 2016
    i was your friend 2013 to 2016
    2014
  • An Lai
    19:45
    An Lai
    plz do not post me again. thank you. my friend add your fb. she told to me
  • Joey Arnold
    20:32
    Joey Arnold
    Your mother chose to help me. Your mother did NOT have obligation or requirement to help. Your mother was not requested to help. Nobody forced or asked your mother to help. Choices have consequences, BUT NOT required compensation requirements. You and your mother talked about helping me with my visa. You created false expectations that were not met. You made promises that were not fulfilled. You were not specific or rational enough in your exit strategy. You and Jason yelled at me Tuesday morning, the 12th of April 2016. I SMS phone text you that night because you said I could. You have temper tantrums sometimes. People blow up sometimes & your mother told me about you many times. . Alterations happen. I'm fine with that. Changes happen. However, I'm not happy with the transition. You were not specific enough. Your mother decided to let me live at her house. If the police come, then it is her fault because it is her decision. Your mother, Loan, has freewill, freedom, liberty, and must suffer consequences, the results, from her actions, choices, decisions. I'm not directly connected nor responsible for your mother's actions. You could have created a contract or deal with me beforehand, ahead of time. You would yell at me sometimes. You lie a lot. Sometimes, you get a hot head and you say irrational things that you may or may not believe or think or feel. You could have made a deal with me. For example, you could have said that I had one month to live there and then have to go. You did not do that. You were general and too vague. You were not consistent in what you would say and you would tell me to leave but then your mother would let me stay until she went to Thailand. You kicked me out and you were able to kick me out because Mom was not home. I did not rape your sister. You trust me. Your mother is a woman and is responsible to take care of herself. Your sister went to sleep next to me to get massages from me. I did not ask Tuyet (Zizi) to sleep near me. It is not my fault. Your mother told me to sleep there. You invited a foreigner into your house in April when your mother was away. Maybe he stole the ring. Right now, my other movies DVDs are in your house. My shoes are in your house. I'm simply saying my things are there. I'm saying that the compensation of my possessions or my time were not met, not to mention the $1K that I gave your sister. Yes, it was a gift, but your mother said to me she was going to give the money back to me. Your sister said she gave the money to your mother. And your mother said to me a few times she was going to return the money to me and then she said the money was wrong and she broke that promise. I'm here to confront. I'm here to talk about the lies. I'm here to say that promises were broken. . Your mother should have asked me to leave the house before she went to Thailand. She sent you to me to tell me to leave. But it is very hard to trust you. I trust your mother more than I trust you and I wanted your mother to tell me instead of you. Mom knows enough English to tell me and we have Google Translate. I'm skeptical about the details. You kept on saying that I stole your ring. You even said something about $5K that I may have stole, and you wrote some of that in Vietnamese. You could have made a new plan with me early in April. You need to have patience to create a new deal or plan with me but you did not want to sit down to negotiate a new deal. You could nullify previous deals. You can change your mind and tell me but you were not clear enough. You were chaotic and not specific enough about the plans and your thoughts did not align with your mother or maybe even your sister and that was confusing me. I'm here to help people. I'm helping people. I'm continuing on what I believe in. You lied to Jason when you failed to let him know that I was still living in your house in April. These are examples of lies and deceptions that came from you. Vietnamese and Asian cultures believe in a kind of false morality where lying and deception is acceptable by society for the sake of survival, but Christianity is against deception. . JoeyArnoldVN is my name and I do not go to and message your Facebook. Other people are doing that. But people go to my Facebook sometimes. There were profiles that were created in September 2016 that went to attack my Facebook. Some may have came from you or Kathy who Stole My Bike and some maybe from Jason. You can only find joy and life and meaning and everything from Christ but not from Catholicism. 2016-09-05 Monday 9 PM AC THD Q1 HCM JoeyArnoldVN Forest Grove Oregon United States Oatmeal Salvation Army Islam Jihad is very bad. Hillary Clinton is bad. The economy of Canada has problems. Donald Trump is good. George Soros and Obama and the Rothschild are very bad. Please listen to Alex Jones, Info Wars, Fox, Hannity, Molyneux, Tomi, Judge Pirro, Roger Stone, and go to Twitter and #LockHerUp

No comments:

Post a Comment